Create Your Own Project X Shaft - #TheHandCraftedExperience THP Event

Good luck everybody. We wish everybody the best. ANnouncement coming at 3pm.

Now, the nerves hit overdrive.

Tom Petty sang it best!

good luck everyone

Wow apparently I suck at determining time zones. I'm an idiot.

Good luck everyone! 7 people are about to have a completely mind blowing experience. Design your own shaft and help go through the process of making it?? Crazy!

Good luck to all entrants!
Looking forward to seeing who is heading to ProjectX!

3pm? Wow, quick turnaround. T minus 56 minutes till moment of truth. #nervous #excited

Good luck everyone! Man I'm both nervous and excited!

Nervous excitement in full force right now awaiting to hear the lucky names

T minus 35 minutes.

As it turns out, that is the week immediately prior to when my daughter starts school - we usually take a trip, just the two of us, around that time (soooo glad I double-checked her school calendar). As epic as this event will be, I just couldn't push "Send" when decision time came. Good luck to everyone who put their names in the hopper. It's going to be one heckuva unique experience, and glad I'll be able to follow along.

Man, quick turnaround. Look forward to seeing the lucky 7. Fingers crossed!!

Rat Farts! How did I miss this?!?!?!?

son of a b----

fire at work, and totally missed this. i suppose everything happens for a reason. GOOD LUCK to everyone who signed up, and i cannot wait to live vicariously through you lucky people!

5 minutes until we find out who is in

1st post updated with the participants.
If your name is on the list, you will receive a PM from GolferGal with the info needed.
If your name is not on the list, you have automatically been added to the waiting list.

Some first time and first time in a long time THP Event goers. Congrats all.

Anticipation is making me wait.

Congrats everyone who got in. I am jealous but you will all kill it I am sure of it.

Congrats guys. Its going to be a great event!!!

HOLY CRAP!

I just did a Tiger fist pump at my desk!

So stoked!!!

Congrats to the lucky 7.

Awesome win guys! Congrats to all the participants. I will be following along and living vicariously through your posts.

Well I will be hot damned! Congrats to everyone and Thank you so much to THP and Project X for this crazy stupid cool experience.

Back