2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

The Conservatory could. It could definitely host a PGA too.

It could course conditions wise, and that course is damn hard and long enough. Heat wise though would be brutal. Course had it at 97 and the Atlantic breeze hasn't kicked in yet. It was pretty nasty.

Dufners shoes today. ?

Curious why that is, weather seems similar?

Normally a bigger breeze to keep cooler than the inland Innisbrook. Less afternoon showers too.

Normally a bigger breeze to keep cooler than the inland Innisbrook. Less afternoon showers too.
Average rain fall for Palm Coast and Tampa are dead on in June.

Regardless, it's too bad it can't, it would be pretty freaking cool to have one there.

Coetzee might want to give that back.

Oh my goodness. He gets a Callaway replacement and doesn't know the settings hahaha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'd love to see an Open in FL, weather issues be damned. So many great courses down there that would make it terrific.

Uhhh...that new driver didn't fit him very well

Interesting conversation there with furyk.

Final round of the US Open doesn't strike me as the best time to put a completely different driver into play.

Slice slice baby.

Pretty cool of Jim there

Average rain fall for Palm Coast and Tampa are dead on in June.

Regardless, it's too bad it can't, it would be pretty freaking cool to have one there.

Innisbrook is not in Tampa.
Palm Harbor does get a bit more rain than that of Palm Coast. More importantly, its less about the amount of inches and more about how it comes.

Can you imagine if that happened to a player in contention

I bet George likes that new driver better...

Isn't there a Tour Van out there to help the guy out? Or do they roll out once the weekend starts?

I think I could take adam Scott in mini-golf with those putting stats

I think I could take adam Scott in mini-golf with those putting stats

Hahah. I literally just said to a friend on the phone..."I bet the guys at the Cure Event could beat Adam Scott at mini golf"

The big e seems to like this course better when he doesn't have to putt.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Isn't there a Tour Van out there to help the guy out? Or do they roll out once the weekend starts?

Maybe this was his way of saying "I want to be Bertha long"? Did anybody see him torch the hosel before the swing. :D

Hahah. I literally just said to a friend on the phone..."I bet the guys at the Cure Event could beat Adam Scott at mini golf"

How can you have such an incredible swing, and be such a mediocre putter?!

They leave Wednesday, any club a player gets after they leave was in their locker as a backup.

How can you have such an incredible swing, and be such a mediocre putter?!

I ask MikeDean the same question all of the time.
Although he and I did witness the greatest "show me the line" putt ever.

Innisbrook is not in Tampa.
Palm Harbor does get a bit more rain than that of Palm Coast. More importantly, its less about the amount of inches and more about how it comes.
They are within a half inch of each other. Historically our afternoon showers don't really hit until July. This month has been way over average so the risk is definitely there, so I can see why they would avoid it. It's too bad.

Doesn't matter, back to the great golf.

The Tour Vans and are required to leave the grounds Wednesday night prior to the start of competition.

Back