Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother and Sister-In-Law are pregnant again with their 3rd. Very happy for them.

Not happy that they were afraid to tell us due to our own issues with pregnancy.

It's about to get Dye-abolical with Hbirdman80 !!!

The nurses were telling me that she has been going around and helping the people that need help also. She is and always has been such an amazing and giving person. She was a nurse at Westchester Square Hospital in NY for 51 years. The instincts to help people never go away apparently.

I'm happy for your family Rick! I watched my Dad struggle with the disease and I know first hand about how it affects a person. I'm glad your granny is doing well.

Playing in a charity scramble today to benefit the Civic Center in the city I grew up in today. Catching up with a lot of old friends, drinking some beer, and maybe even hitting a golf shot or two. It's going to be a good day.

Will be attending my first major tomorrow, I am beyond excited to watch these fine players play. Clothes all set out already, marker for autographs and ball. Cleared some room on the phone for pictures. Lets do tjis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the plane, about to take off to head home.

Numerous babies on this flight and none of them are near me. #win

A rare weekend flight out of Vegas that is not 100% jam-packed full. What a treat.

Playing in a charity scramble today to benefit the Civic Center in the city I grew up in today. Catching up with a lot of old friends, drinking some beer, and maybe even hitting a golf shot or two. It's going to be a good day.
I can assure you this is WAY more about bragging rights than it is about the $50.

4d5f5fad7eb2edd34a59c9f9b96eee36.jpg

I can assure you this is WAY more about bragging rights than it is about the $50.

4d5f5fad7eb2edd34a59c9f9b96eee36.jpg
Well then Pete keep the envelope and send me the gift card then hahaha

Teeing off at 630 makes for such a great day, we got paired up with a couple nice guys who were SLOW. Despite that we were still home by 11.

Been following Phil since the first hole. Many qaulity shots, another foot on 7 and it was an amazing shot. Its unreal here so many people now

Ricky a belated, that's great about your grandmother. Same thing happened with my mom when we got her to agree to go to an assisted living facility, with her dementia. Biggest thing she was getting her medicine on time and regularly and it changed her whole personality and outlook.

Your grandma is real gem for making that mans day.

Father's Day, already put in work at the range, the kids are playing, my wife is hanging out while the US Open is on and IPA's are in the fridge. #happyforsure

8 a.m. tee time with three friends from church. One had a shoulder replacement in February and this will be his first time out. Excited & happy for him to be able to get out again.

8 a.m. tee time with three friends from church. One had a shoulder replacement in February and this will be his first time out. Excited & happy for him to be able to get out again.

Shoulder replacement! :bulgy-eyes: Didn't think there was such a thing and I should know. :alien: I hope you all have a great day out there :thumb:

Have a great time Dawg

Why when I can't make an event, its a-ok...

505bbbaab23ec17426e315b010c44bf9.jpg

88d7821394c3282adc16eb664aa962d4.jpg

It's official Cure event week! And I get to tee it up with the infamous Canadan on Saturday!

When people get creative bringing in birthday treats. Great breakfast....
4afa3fa91adac46c4b017d7cd18c7c42.jpg

Out of work with pink eye, but got to go to Seineyard for a fried grouper sandwich, and my waitress grabbed me a couple hush puppies too. Even had an extra hunk of grouper meat that didn't fit on the bun.

Just enjoying the Summer

uploadfromtaptalk1435005904653.jpg

I've got a friend who has horrible joints. 5 hip surgeries, 1 knee replacement and a shoulder replacement. He plays very well. No pain.

Just watched my daughter graduate from middle school and receive two academic awards. So proud of her right now!

With a solid A on my sports law final, I am only 9 credits from graduating. The end is near, finally!

With a solid A on my sports law final, I am only 9 credits from graduating. The end is near, finally!

Way to go Tyler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back