Good Stuff

Reaction score
Handicap
Transition
Do men wear magnetic ball markers on their hat?

I wouldn't associate that with gender.

Sometimes I do--when I remember to move it from one hat to another. It's way more convenient than digging through a sweaty pocket.

I wear my magnet marker on my purse whats it to you...

I've got one on my hat - like Pete, I only have it on if I remember to put it on the hat I'm wearing, but I find it hugely convenient - I end up losing or not being able to find the marker in my pocket if I have it there.

I use one all the time. Change is nice but can be a pain with sweaty hands and athletic fitting shorts.

I wear one on my hat. I hate digging in my pockets for ball markers, especially when I'm sweaty during the round, and it's much more convenient.

I prefer using one. Although sometimes the magnet is a little strong and it gets difficult to swing. :bulgy-eyes:

The only magnetic marker I use is attached to my divot tool. I think I'd forget about a marker attached to my hat.

I clip mine to my fanny pack.

This is why I only wear cargo shorts on the course. Ain't nobody got time for sweaty hands in a small tight pocket.

Gimme the big old cargo pocket every day of the week.

Even carries my GPS, rangefinder, and water bottle.

I clip my ball marker on my hat next to a picture of Taylor Swift.

I clip mine to my belt. Both my belt and my ball marker match my favorite pink shirt.

I used to use the one on my divot tool, but the plastic cracked and it's too easy for the marker to fall off and get lost so onto the visor it goes.

Uh oh, am I allowed to wear a visor? :tremble:

I always feel rushed trying to get my marker out with my sweaty hands. When I do wear it on my hat out of habit I put it in my pocket when I pick it up.

Haven't worn one in a while but don't see how it's gender related. The hello kitty one looks great on my pink puma flatbill.

It's acceptable as long as your pink tee is tucked in the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd probably prefer having a clip on my belt close to my pocket.

Heck yes, I do. Best invention since the wooden tee!

I also wear long pants (shorts are for school kids) in 100 degree heat while walking 36 holes.

No one at my club questions my manhood! :bananadance:

I'm a man and I have in the past.

I wear one on my hat and I am very secure in my pandahood

Back