Just a heads up that they fit in the door cup holder of the Tour Van.
Ummm so does MW....coincidence? I think not...hahaha kidding buddy

Ummm so does MW....coincidence? I think not...hahaha kidding buddy

I can't fit in there I barely fit in the tour van bathroom

Did I mention I want to fill mine with grits?
Never had them. Not sure I've ever seen them. But I'm going to put a hurting on some.

Do they go well with 27 hour old ice?

I'm on the lookout for one.

My wife ordered a couple. I put ice in at 3 Sunday before my round, filling it with water as needed. It was in direct sunlight for the entire round. It certainly kept the water cold, but the ice would melt every time water was added, needing to be re-iced a couple times throughout the round. Today I filled it with Ice at 7:30am, refilling it with cold water several times since, and some of the original ice is still there right now at 11pm.

2da673126c6a308d24d3175ca3212c5e.jpg

Works great in a Clicgear XL.

And now the mrs wants one of these

Converting the people at work with my Yeti. Love this thing.

Have lookwd ar these from afar...may have to take a closer inspection with all the great feedback.

How does the lid hold up (and on), does it twist on or friction pop on and off?

Have lookwd ar these from afar...may have to take a closer inspection with all the great feedback.

How does the lid hold up (and on), does it twist on or friction pop on and off?

There is a seal on the inside of the cup that the lid just slides into. No twisting or popping off like a Tervis Tumbler

Wish the Yeti lid would support a Tervis type straw. Only drawback I see at this point.

I got a Chillwarmer for $20 off amazon. Its 25oz and will keep ice for days and it fits in my clicgear cup holder. Yeti is nice but way overpriced.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Discovered last round that the 30oz stays upright in the cooler pocket of a bag sitting on a Clicgear 3.5. It also fits perfectly into the Clicgear cooler tube. Oddly it doesn't appear to fit properly in the XL Clicgear cupholder, at least according to #Cookie.

Sadly I'm not sure that two of the 30oz would fit properly side-by-side in the cupholders of most golf carts I've ridden in.

Sadly I'm not sure that two of the 30oz would fit properly side-by-side in the cupholders of most golf carts I've ridden in.

They fit side by side in both the Yamaha and EZ-GO I tested it in. Cant comment on others, fortunately most come with multiple cup holders in a row.

They fit side by side in both the Yamaha and EZ-GO I tested it in. Cant comment on others, fortunately most come with multiple cup holders in a row.
That's good news--I was just eyeballing it on some carts here and at Legacy and I couldn't tell if it was going to work or not. Two of them is really the way to go on hot summer days. 30oz isn't as big as it sounds when it's mostly ice at the beginning of a round. I ended up using a Gatorade bottle to hold water to refill the Yeti at True Blue since water was more spaced out than at Caledonia. I was needing a refill every couple holes but the water was like 3 holes apart.

Discovered last round that the 30oz stays upright in the cooler pocket of a bag sitting on a Clicgear 3.5. It also fits perfectly into the Clicgear cooler tube. Oddly it doesn't appear to fit properly in the XL Clicgear cupholder, at least according to #Cookie.

Works fine in my Clicgear XL cup holder.

Back