2015 Blondes vs. Brunettes for Alzheimer's Association

Never so excited to have a bucket of ice water dumped on me!! I can't thank everyone enough for their amazing out pouring of support. This disease stole my grandmother from me in the end and I see how it is affecting so many people who have become like members of my family. I'm going to have to find a way to show my THP love on game day.

Donation sent. Not only for a good cause but to see Dean get a bucket of ice water dumped on him.

Just seeing this. I'm in for $20

In for 25.00 Jenn. Sorry it was late. Slipped my mind

Up to $635, how awesome is that.

735!! Lol i love it

Freakin awesome.

Donated! Anything to help out a good cause!

(But really just to see Dean all wet, we did decide topless right? :alien:)

780!, I think we can do 1000!

Do a little more than a thousand and she's the leader on her team in the matter of a couple hours. :soldier::rockon:

Donated! Anything to help out a good cause!

(But really just to see Dean all wet, we did decide topless right? :alien:)
Really nobody wants that. We will film tomorrow night. The more money raised the bigger the bucket haha

Really nobody wants that. We will film tomorrow night. The more money raised the bigger the bucket haha

Can we make sure that the word colder is in there too?

Can we make sure that the word colder is in there too?
I will submit the language of the contract to my lawyer.

An even $800 now.

Donation IN.

I feel like this should involve a Yeti Cooler or 5. haha Love seeing the number keep going up. Having a Grandmother going through this now, its a cause near and dear to my heart. Thank you Jen and everyone that has donated.

835, holy cow did THP'ers knock it out of the park today

Donation done. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Did I miss the excitement yet with Ddec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP is awesome, Thanks Jen for doing this, and thanks to THP for donating.

I will donate once we see the ice buckets :)

Just checked the grand total and it is at $850 now, let's keep this near the top today for folks to see. I lost an aunt and a good friend to this horrible disease.

Donation done. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Did I miss the excitement yet with Ddec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not yet we are doing this tonight.

Back