It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

When I have business in Ft. Lauderdale and am flying out early or come in late, I either stay at the Comfort Suites or HI Express. Both offer free shuttle service, free am breakfast, free wifi and are clean/comfortable. Typical price for me with AAA is around 80 bucks a night.
Great info! Thanks we will look into this for sure!

When I have business in Ft. Lauderdale and am flying out early or come in late, I either stay at the Comfort Suites or HI Express. Both offer free shuttle service, free am breakfast, free wifi and are clean/comfortable. Typical price for me with AAA is around 80 bucks a night.

Mary, you are such a wealth of knowledge. :smile:

Mary, you are such a wealth of knowledge. :smile:

Aw shucks... :bashful:

I'm so glad I joined too! I have "met" so many really awesome people and can't wait to hang out with you all in Sept!

And baked goods?:blowkiss:

Yup, those will be shipped down at the the same time my clubs/1000 extra golf balls for the Bear Trap are. But in a separate box so the cookies don't get crushed :D

Yay cookies!!!! Is it September yet?

Yup, those will be shipped down at the the same time my clubs/1000 extra golf balls for the Bear Trap are. But in a separate box so the cookies don't get crushed :D

I luv it!!!!! I know who I can borrow some balls from :eek:).................

Are accepting request Mary??? Lol I kid. Looks forward to your baked goods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is someting you are interested in, please contact Golfergal and she will get you the information. golfergal@thehackersparadise.com

Will shoot her an email in a few days.
The info posted in the original post covers most questions I had...

How many people are actually gonna be there?

I wish more FL locals would have this viewpoint! Hope you can make it Danilo!

Learned from my brothers over at BOTL that any get togheter has the potential to be great! After meeting some of the people off of BOTL and having a great time every time, I look forward to this golf outing as well! Hopefully playing a better game by then than I do now.

Will shoot her an email in a few days.
The info posted in the original post covers most questions I had...

How many people are actually gonna be there?

i think we have around 35 confirmed and can only have 50 total.

btw, what's BOTL?

BOTL.org
Brothers of the leaf
Cigar forum. Craig Mac is a member over there, and his mention of this place is what brought me here.

BOTL.org
Brothers of the leaf
Cigar forum. Craig Mac is a member over there, and his mention of this place is what brought me here.

ok, thanks. cool, i'm glad you are here, i hope you can make the outing man.

This is such an amazing opportunity! I am very much looking forward to meeting those of you who are attending. :D

We were just chatting with the fine folks at PGA National and they reminded us that all rooms must be booked by August 16th. So if you are on the fence you have to make your decision before that date because once the 16th passes we cannot make any changes to the reservations.

Can we hire Ivor Robson (starter for the Open) for the day we play The Champions Course? It's so civilized to hear his "This is the 11th Game. Now on the tee from" announcement.

There's still space left? Hmmmm....

And those of us who are registered are getting more and more excited becuase the event is getting closer and closer and the prizes are getting better and better. :blob:

And those of us who are registered are getting more and more excited becuase the event is getting closer and closer and the prizes are getting better and better. :blob:

+1000 on that!!

Back