What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome 68 dude

43-38 for an 81 on a course new to me. Started slow but picked it up at the 12th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 had 6 pars and 6 triples. At least I pared the last two holes. Not to bad for not playing much the last month. Ready for fall.

I went out to practice this afternoon, but ran into two friends who I haven't seen in a month so I played with them and one of their co-workers. Shot a dumpy 45-45/90 with a quad on the par 3 2nd and a double on the par 3 13th. Par 3s were not my friend today; in fact, not many holes were!

Got 18 in for a 82.

94 with ESC. It was a practice round, as I wanted to hit the J815 more and was swinging away and on a tight tree-lined course, had a lot of punch out shots, along with a couple of blow up holes, mainly from 125 in (see what I did there). Really though, irons were good, wedges were good except for 2 holes and putting was good. I struggled a little finding fairways with driver and aside from going for broke on a few holes just for the fun of it, liked how I played.

My best round since early June today. A 4 under 68 with a bogey free 32 on the back nine. I birdied the last three holes capped off with a somewhat lucky 40 foot downhill breaking putt on 18 that somehow found the hole!! Time for a couple Fresh Squeezed IPA's out the keg in the man cave!!

Nice round! I hope to hit the 60s one day and I'd probably celebrate with an IPA or 2 as well.

38/38 - 76. 11 GIRs, 32 putts. I played some great golf today.

Played the forward tees with a few buddies who don't play very often and had a blast out there. Great weather and good friends, doesn't get much better than that. My bogies were normally after an awesome drive. I really want to shoot even par sometime this year and today was one of those days that I thought I might be able to. After parring 15, I told my buddy all I need to do is par the last 3 holes to shoot a personal best. And then I bogey the next two. Haha oh well. Not sure if I've ever birdied two par 3s in one round before either.

bStPfsH.png

Played 9. Slapped it around for a 40.

Played bogey golf today. Shot a 45. That was with a double and a triple. Three pars brought me back to respectability. Two bad shots cost me probably my best nine holes ever. Felt in control though. 3/7 FIR, 17 putts and three of those were not great so ... definite room for improvement.

Game is getting there though. Last par 5 I sliced my tee shot, but recovered for par.

Keep working on your game dude it's coming along

Two bogeys and a birdie tonight for a +1 37. If I could get these wedge distances dialed in I'd be living RIGHT.

New wedges?

I wish my living wrong was +1

Two bogeys and a birdie tonight for a +1 37. If I could get these wedge distances dialed in I'd be living RIGHT.

If you have a question for Mr. Cleveland, some of us can ask him for you. :bye: :beat-up:

42-38=80 (+8) in a practice round
11 FW
9 GIR
33 Putts (1 3-jack)
1 Penalty

Got to play a practice round by myself. Teed off at 2:20 and got done at 5:50. Temps were very tolerable. First time I'd played this course. Overall, I'm happy with an 80, especially from the back tees (6922 yd, 74.3/143). I'm playing a Texas Mid-Am qualifier on Tuesday at the same course. So, hopefully I'll stay as relaxed Tuesday as I was today.

On the card, the Par 3's were 210, 200, 178 (played 165) and 208 (played 190). I hit 2H (penalty), 2H, 7i (hit the green and 3jacked) and 3H. 5 of my 8 over was on these holes. Rough.

3 bogies, one double, pushed....more liked blocked....way right out of bounds for a sorry 5 over par 41..."golf is not a game you can win, only play"

Left a lot out there today. Tee box game was spraying a little. Missed a lot of fairways and had a stupid careless 9. My last hole of each 9 was fun with birdies.
81 (43-38)

7cdd416c76fbb32ec6f6f8be8483609e.jpg

6f09b14a20fadc74c66c445d8ac13429.jpg

Thursday night league shot 38. Had a birdie 1 really good bogey and a couple bad bogeys. Last night in a skins game at Chili shot 37. One bird and 2 bogeys. No skins for me although I had a really good look at eagle on number 1. Had about a 20 footer that just burned the edge for a kick in bird.

Mid 90's I think a 96 forgot to grab the card, putting was not good and I really struggled the first couple holes coming from my lesson and being told to skip ahead a few holes by the starter.

Followed this with a 102 took a couple penalties(4) short game was garbage and putting was atrocious!

I gots some work to do

Went to the range this morning to work out some of my demons, and decided to walk the 9 hole executive course after. Parred the 1st 2 holes, bogied the next 2 because my par putts lipped out on both holes, parred the next 2, birdied 7, parred 8 to be 1 over through 8 holes. Then I proceeded to triple 9 to finish 4 over. Granted this was an easier course, but I hit 6 of 9 greens in regulation, and was putting really well with 17 putts total, but several of the par putts were tap ins. After where I've been lately, I feel like I've gotten some of my mojo back today.

I shot a king snake at 630 this morning if that counts

I shot a king snake at 630 this morning if that counts

We keep those around in Georgia because they take care of the copper heads and rattle snakes for us ?

We keep those around in Georgia because they take care of the copper heads and rattle snakes for us ?

I'm a believer that the only good snake is a dead snake!

41/39 at king's deer golf course. A track I never played before, with new irons and new putter lol. Turns out the 80 was 6.5 differential and lowered my index trend. On a day where I felt I didn't do anything particularly well lol

40/39 for 79 at Bentwater Golf Club (site of the 2012 THP Atlanta Tour Van stop). This was a golf league match for me. Played very solid today. A few bad shots but many more better one's. Greens were just aerated on Monday, but I still putted well. No 3 putts!

11 FWY, 7 GIR, 30 putts (no 3-putts), no penalties
13 pars, 3 bogeys, 2 doubles

45-38/83
11/14 FW (BB Mini entire round except an iron off 1 short par 4)
10/18 GIR
37 putts on ridiculous recent punched greens
3 doubles, 1 birdie

I'm striking the ball so damn well but just not scoring. Missed probably 8 putts within 10 feet including 3 within 5 feet......frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back