Callaway Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood - Technology Q&A

My friend hit mine once on the range and he had one in his bag the next time we played.

OG saw me and him both hit bombs into a par 5 with the Heavenwood today and I'm pretty sure we'll see OG with one soon!

Has anybody compared this with the GBB Heavenwood? I wanted to so bad today but they didn't have the Heavenwood at the demo day.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Has anybody compared this with the GBB Heavenwood? I wanted to so bad today but they didn't have the Heavenwood at the demo day.

Probably not yet since the GBB hasn't officially released yet. BUT, JB and ddec are out in Cali and I bet they get to see a little more on it, especially since both are bug fans of the original.

Probably not yet since the GBB hasn't officially released yet. BUT, JB and ddec are out in Cali and I bet they get to see a little more on it, especially since both are bug fans of the original.
Ahh ok thanks. I'll be looking forward to the comparison!

Ahh ok thanks. I'll be looking forward to the comparison!

You and me both.

I'm drooling over an adjustable heavenwood.

Mine arrives today. Thinking about shaft options in case I want to go heavier. Perhaps a blueboard

Bump for Ricky. Let's talk about this thing.

Haha I will have alot to say when it arrives. I plan on taking the 3 wood out of the bag and sliding the 5W into its place with the Heavenwood. I have wanted one since they came out but was waiting for CPO to help a brother out. Stock Bassara shaft in R flex. I am really excited for it. I feel like its going to be a game changer for me. I was torn on going this route or a Mini driver but I think this makes more sense from a versatility standpoint.

Haha I will have alot to say when it arrives. I plan on taking the 3 wood out of the bag and sliding the 5W into its place with the Heavenwood. I have wanted one since they came out but was waiting for CPO to help a brother out. Stock Bassara shaft in R flex. I am really excited for it. I feel like its going to be a game changer for me. I was torn on going this route or a Mini driver but I think this makes more sense from a versatility standpoint.
Bro this thing is a tank and you know it. The more I think about it the more I want to get one for my stable. Would certainly consider a shaft change but that face and that profile is lethal in that loft.

Bro this thing is a tank and you know it. The more I think about it the more I want to get one for my stable. Would certainly consider a shaft change but that face and that profile is lethal in that loft.

I toyed with making my own with an XHot 7wood and 3 wood shaft but it was just inevitable. It's like this club was made for me. I couldnt fight it any longer.

It's dirty long and super easy to hit. I've always struggled with FWs off the deck and off the tee, but this one is a launch monster. 260 to the pin, downhill lie and I figured I'd give it a crack and I'd have a little pitch and putt for bird, but i knocked the thing 10 foot short of the green. Silliness.

It's dirty long and super easy to hit. I've always struggled with FWs off the deck and off the tee, but this one is a launch monster. 260 to the pin, downhill lie and I figured I'd give it a crack and I'd have a little pitch and putt for bird, but i knocked the thing 10 foot short of the green. Silliness.
The carry can be obscene, that's for sure. I've only hit this club a few times but it's always resulted in laughter via bombs. Boooooooooombs.

This is the club I see being in my bag the longest. It is very easy to hit and gives me great distance off the tee and deck. I hope the newer version gives me more distance so I can have 2 in the bag.

Philly: How do you find the dispersion?

Dispersion is dead center for me 4/5 times. Of the times I used it yesterday, 5 shots were straight as an arrow, one drifted 10 yards left and the other went 15 yards right but in all fairness I was trying to draw it and pretend to know what I'm doing.

There were a lot of longer par 3's yesterday though and I used it on all of them, hitting each green.

Hope this helps a little.

This is the club I see being in my bag the longest. It is very easy to hit and gives me great distance off the tee and deck. I hope the newer version gives me more distance so I can have 2 in the bag.

You were super consistent with it with when we played last week. Hell, on the one you drop-kicked it still got up in the air and traveled about 30 yards further than you thought it would

I've only hit one into a net, but based on how it felt, I'd say it's a very good golf club.

I won't say my own woods are old, but they're metals shaped exactly like wooden woods were. Can't find a reason to change, though.

Mine is going to Carlsbad today for repair. The hosel was coming apart and on the inside there was some chips. It's going to be interesting not having this club for 2 weeks. I will probably have to start hitting my 3 wood in my rounds more often until this comes back.

My Heavenwood came today., stock Bassara. Immediately hit a few balls at the house later on...yeah this could work. After getting used to the weight got an easy, straight, what had to be 200 yards. My three wood is clearly being threatened as it may become unnecessary.

My fairway wood game had been sideways for a while, so the heavenwood hadn't gotten the love it deserved.

Finally figured out some things and hit a few shots with it today that I was really happy with. The highlight was a shot from about 220 out that I put on the green to save a GIR after a poor second shot. It's nice to have that shot back in the bag.

I wonder how many people would say this is their favorite club...

I know I would, just super easy to hit off tee or deck!

Just picked one of these up and It came today, cant wait to put it into play and see what everyone is talking about!

I wonder how many people would say this is their favorite club...

I know I would, just super easy to hit off tee or deck!
I know that it is my favorite club. It is so easy to hit and it is very forgiving. EVERYONE should have one of these in their bag!!!

Hi guys, got mine yesterday and put a SS grip on it. Hit a few balls with it in my garage and love the feel. I have a feeling this is going to quickly become my go to club from alot of different places and different situations

Back