Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

Big Break Sandals Resorts: Jamie Sadlowski's Long Drive Tip
Watch Long Drive Champion, Jamie Sadlowski, set up each shot in the latest elimination challenge. And, Sadlowski offers up a tip to improve performance in your drive.

Big Break Sandals Resorts: Jamie Sadlowski's Long Drive Tip
Watch Long Drive Champion, Jamie Sadlowski, set up each shot in the latest elimination challenge. And, Sadlowski offers up a tip to improve performance in your drive.

Its amazing just watching him drive in last night's episode...he coils up like a snake!!

Last edited:
fave ep so far with sadlowski teeing off on a 600yrd par5 leaving them with short irons to the greens... that is just sick

i thought for sure the redhead or lili was on the way out... they hit some horrendous approaches

Ryann=Diablo Edge=scoreboard baby! :D

Carling can't go home soon enough for me. Not a one of them is very likable. Ryann is probably the best of the bunch.

Kevin

Carling can't go home soon enough for me. Not a one of them is very likable. Ryann is probably the best of the bunch.

Kevin

I can't stand Carling either. Ryann seems pretty decent but who really knows. I don't like the save/send either

Kevin

Couldn't agree more, these Carlingisms are driving me up a wall!:banghead:

That's funny. Carling is actually my favorite right now. The first two (Kelly and Maiya) are already gone. Hope she lasts a while.

That's funny. Carling is actually my favorite right now. The first two (Kelly and Maiya) are already gone. Hope she lasts a while.

Carling is my favorite too, now that Maiya is gone.

Sara Brown :call-me:

:)

mmmmmmm ryann

Please, someone send Carling home. I don't care who wins, as long as it's not her.

[video=youtube;lj2sVs-DHO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj2sVs-DHO0[/video]

Back