Throw me in this mix. Also a Friday round at Cordele if that's happening. I love Veterans, heck of a golf course, and that other one looks ok too.

Awesome!!!! Glad you are coming good buddy :bananadance:

NOTE: Course is closed that Monday. Guess that makes the decision pretty easy for a four round weekend.

Awesome!!!! Glad you are coming good buddy :bananadance:

Hey, can't miss out on a convening of all the founders of the "Ole Coots" (counting on all the backs, shoulders, knees, etc. to cooperate)

I'll play tips.
geico-nice-parking-caveman-large-9.jpg

ATTN: Prices are on the spreadsheet. They are the same as they have been in the past.

I added old man Wake to the spread sheet. He is planning on coming this time.

ATTN: Prices are on the spreadsheet. They are the same as they have been in the past.

I am ready to pay when you are ready to collect. Great job Sean.

The incredible deal continues! Sean and his POC absolutely rock!!! :clapp::rockon::thumb:

The incredible deal continues! Sean and his POC absolutely rock!!! :clapp::rockon::thumb:

True! Absolutely best deal on the planet ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce0645aeb816ed024072ebd42a50b951.jpg

Hello, old friend.

Bump to the first page for one of the most incredible values with guaranteed fun you find in golf anywhere. Throw in a Saturday full of College Football games and cold beverages among friends and what more could you are for?

Now that I have my course schedule for the semester I can say officially I can't do this one. Will be finishing up a midterm that weekend. Would much rather be at Kinderlou for some thp fun.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Now that I have my course schedule for the semester I can say officially I can't do this one. Will be finishing up a midterm that weekend. Would much rather be at Kinderlou for some thp fun.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Would have rather had you at Kinderlou too buddy. Good luck with the exams.

You guys who run this show need to come up with some sort of yearly award thingy do. Something like a Gethering Champ sig or something. Maybe have two man teams and play some fun competitions for both days and then honor the winners with some sort of attaboy award.

You guys who run this show need to come up with some sort of yearly award thingy do. Something like a Gethering Champ sig or something. Maybe have two man teams and play some fun competitions for both days and then honor the winners with some sort of attaboy award.
You mean like the 4 foot trophy that Jax won and has to bring back as defending champ?
Jax?
Anyone? Text that man and let him know what's up!!

GA/FL gethering

[

4b09c38a95bff47a7ab96f7a97c713c2.jpg

This is it!! And it has nothing to do w/ ur play!! More of a sportsmanship award!

Wait, you gave a bowling trophy? Classic. Lololol

[

This is it!! And it has nothing to do w/ ur play!! More of a sportsmanship award!

I've got zero chance then... on either level.

Wait, you gave a bowling trophy? Classic. Lololol

Too funny I didn't even notice that. You sure that isn't based on play then, because it kinda seems like you're suggesting the trophy holder should consider bowling, not golf.

I wasn't there, so I don't know. Just saying. :D

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a sportsmanship award, but kind of a "chosen by your peers by no real discernible method as long as it makes people laugh and now you have to lug it around with you" thing.

I like the sound of 2 man team competition. The state vs state thing never has really panned out so time to mix this shindig up a little!

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a sportsmanship award, but kind of a "chosen by your peers by no real discernible method as long as it makes people laugh and now you have to lug it around with you" thing.
And, perhaps most importantly, he spearheaded the epic steak and tot gorge fest on Saturday night!

Back