TaylorMade XFT Wedge Contest Coming Soon!

Wow! Great contest!! Thanks to THP and TaylorMade! Can't wait for details! Good luck everybody!!

i love these wedges...Im in, thanks to THP and the awesome folks at TM

Awesome THP and TM!!!! New wedges are always a welcome addition to the bag.

Ooooh those would be a nice addition to my or anyone else's bag. Thanks THP and Taylormade. Will watch for details.

The announcement is coming in a few days.

Looks awesome!!

Very very cool! Thanks TM and THP!!!

not one wedge....not even two wedges....but THREE wedges? craziness! Big up's to THP and TM for this contest!

Three awesome wedges! Big fan of these wedges!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome contest, thanks Taylormade and THP!

Another fun contest with another awesome prize? This is getting boring..............yeah right!

Amazing stuff from TM and THP, once more! :D

Any chance that the winner could request 50* 54* 58*?

This is such an awesome contest. I really need new wedges and these are on the top of my list. How great would it be to not need to buy them!

This is such an awesome contest. I really need new wedges and these are on the top of my list. How great would it be to not need to buy them!

The wedges are already at our offices. They are sealed in TM bags and newly wrapped. I am sure most stores that sell the xFT would exchange them for somebody.

Lol yes. CHIPOTLE.

This contest is gonna be sweet. I hope to win this one, as I do every contest lol.
Man, I need to stop spending all my free time golfing and start spending it joining contests on here!

Lol yes. CHIPOTLE.

This contest is gonna be sweet. I hope to win this one, as I do every contest lol.

Hate to flush your hopes down the toilet, but I got this one. ALL DAY lol.

The wedges are already at our offices. They are sealed in TM bags and newly wrapped. I am sure most stores that sell the xFT would exchange them for somebody.

I was wondering that myself. Good to know!!

Thanks again to THP and TaylorMade!!

I'm wanting these like a fat kid wants cake! I guess I could have just said like me wanting cake, would have been the same thing!

Because the Miyazaki contest is still running, we will be waiting to announce this one until next week so we can keep them separate.

Back