The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been some embarrassing losses for lower level power 5 teams today. Portland State over Wash St, Kansas loses to SD state, Temple over Penn St, and vandy lost to western Kentucky.

Iowa St is currently losing to a nobody as well.

That's funny right there. ^^^

Looked like a pretty standard tackle.

For some reason reminded me of the Teo for Heisman campaign.
One guy to beat, then the secondary.

Good hard open field tackle on a big dude

Who is this Joel Stave guy, playing for Wisco? They should have had him in against tOSU last year. :/

Haha. I finally turn on the game. Apparently the defenses have stopped trying.

17pts giving up by Texas might be considered a miracle based on what they have thrown out there on offense in the 1st half. ND is more experienced and it shows but what O coordinator Watson has displayed in the 1st half is an embarrassment.

17pts giving up by Texas might be considered a miracle based on what they have thrown out there on offense in the 1st half. ND is more experienced and it shows but what O coordinator Watson has displayed in the 1st half is an embarrassment.
Watson.... that name sounds familiar was he Nebraska O coordinator at one point? Shawn/Shaun Watson?

Stanfurd loses. Cal wins. Life is good.

This little qb for A&M is very scary fast

This little qb for A&M is very scary fast

I think he is a freshman too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man was that a bad job by the punter. He is so lucky that the FG was missed. Looks like the second half will be a good one.

I think he is a freshman too?

True freshman. If he develops as a Passer at all he will be a thorn in sec sides for the next 3years.

Baker Mayfield.

I'm becoming a fan. Akron or not, dude can actually throw accurate passes.

True freshman. If he develops as a Passer at all he will be a thorn in sec sides for the next 3years.

No doubt about that. You can tell he's pretty comfortable out there.

Ouch Texas. It's a process....

This is fun #ndfb

Houston Cougars are looking good so far. Granted it's Tenn Tech, but I like what this coaching staff has done recruiting wise and it's showing on the field tonight.

Wisconsin looks tired .

Just got home was hoping satan was losing

can somebody explain that timeout Patrino called?

auburn is in for a world of hurt this year. doesn't look like will made much headway with the defense. Johnson looked really promising at the end of last season. but omg.

First game of the year against solid competition. No panic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back