checking in from Moncton, New Brunswick Canada

abransfield

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Gang
just dropping a line to say hello, and thanks.
I have been LURKING and reading lots of posts as I just got back into the game. I was a 1-2 game per year player. I have been struggling this year as you can imagine and thats what brought me here. I started reading the reviews and posts on equipment and it has been a major help.
A special thanks to JB and the gang who run this site as I have made some new purchases in the last 2 weeks based on a lot of what I have read.
Taylormade Superfast Driver 10.5 reg flex
Taylormade Superlaunch Combo with hybrid 3 & 4 (yes the combo is available in Canada:clap:)
I did a lot of research before and almost all kept leading me here
Thanks Again
Andy

nice purchases!! i think you made some wonderful equipment decisions. good luck with them.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome was just in your neck of the woods recently. What's your home course in Moncton.

Welcome was just in your neck of the woods recently. What's your home course in Moncton.

I have not joined a club as of yet but generally have been playing Magnetic hill Golf and Country club. Its only 2 minutes away and reasonable price. Also another nice course that is a super deal(30.00) for 18 and very challanging is Petitcodiac G&C Club
Andy

Welcome to THP, Andy!

Welcome to THP!! I've been looking at the SuperFast myself and it is definitely calling my name. Glad to see more Canadians signing up. Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

welcome aboard andy!

Another Canadian! Welcome to THP! :smile:

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP Andy, from another Maritimer!

welcome!

Great to have you onboard, Andy. We're glad we were able to help on your recent purchases. Welcome to the Paradise!

Back