I think you can call it a trophy in the absolute loosest sense of the word...
Am I correct in thinking that you could display it on your hose spigot in the winter?

Am I correct in thinking that you could display it on your hose spigot in the winter?
You would have been, had I not cut the strap off. Good eye, my friend.

Isn't it amazing what silver spray paint and about $6 can become?

Toad & Greg - Thanks for making this a great, fun weekend.

What a great group of guys to golf with and get to know. A opportunity to play on a fantastic course and the pit sure makes things interesting, I have to admit I played safe both days to avoid trouble. I will definitely make sure this is on my calendar for me next year.

Clearly I didn't do that, as my nifty medal can attest.

Kinderlou just called and said they have my rain suit, it will be shipped to me so all is well. Huge thanks to Jerry and his staff.

The rain suit just arrived, Kinderlou is the best IMO. :thumb:

The rain suit just arrived, Kinderlou is the best IMO. :thumb:
Wow, that's pretty impressive. JD, did you get your shirts on the way, too?

I also hinted at a new grill for the house. We'll see in the Spring, I guess.

A new grill would be great, I don't know how they were able to get that contraption to work as well as they did. Cudo's to all.

#Charcoal

Something tells me that grill hadn't been touched since the last time we had used it.

Yep Kellie hooked me up and the stuff arrived last night. That's the second time I've left the jacket behind, I think it's spent more time in the mail system than it has being worn.

All I know is there were no cider doughnuts so that wasn't good.

All I know is there were no cider doughnuts so that wasn't good.
I can only think of two ways to solve this next time.
A) Pete picks the date and sticks to it.
B) Pete gets kidnapped and driven down the coast in the back of an old ice cream truck, after, of course, stopping at the donut shop on the way.

I can only think of two ways to solve this next time.
A) Pete picks the date and sticks to it.
B) Pete gets kidnapped and driven down the coast in the back of an old ice cream truck, after, of course, stopping at the donut shop on the way.
Whichever.

Either way works for me.

I'll chip in for a Tupperware if somebody pays shipping

I'll chip in for a Tupperware if somebody pays shipping

You can't put Pete in tupperware. That's in Humane. You have to use a cardboard box either have holes punched in it. I learned that the hard way. RIP Hoppy the frog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still reflecting on the great fall Gethering time to time, or is it flashbacks? Time to finish that last shot of shine and start getting ready for the spring edition!

Will be time for sign-ups again before we know it

I have an appointment with my back doctor on the 9th, haven't touched a club since I got home. I should be swinging the club good again in the spring. :fingers-crossed:

That was great Cacee, thanks for that.

One of my favorite parts of playing with THPers is how there's always a group on the 18th green watching everybody come in.

Ole Gray looks so happy. :act-up:

Back