WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

More Trackman...
Harrington: 115 mph swing speed, 172 mph ball speed, 285 yard carry, drive into left rough.
McDowell: 113 mph swing speed, 169 mph ball speed, 290 yard carry, drive into fairway.

Pretty amazing that McDowell carried it 290 with that swing speed. These guys are good.

This guy is really regretting picking Tiger...he talked a good game before this round

Yeah, me too. But without there being a cut he'll creep his way up all weekend long and come Sunday we'll realize he had a top 5 finish somehow. Just like Vijay always used to do!

i feel so proud that our world number 1 has to play it off the TV tower just to get it somewhat close :D

Another reason why tournament golf is sometimes easier than how we play: Tiger's second shot on 10 hit the TV tower behind the green, and bounces back towards the green and ends up in the rough a yard or 2 off of the back of the green. If any of us hit that shot in a normal round, we're 30-40 yards over the green!

I'm just blown away. I know alot has happened the past half year but you would think he would be past it by now.

Another reason why tournament golf is sometimes easier than how we play: Tiger's second shot on 10 hit the TV tower behind the green, and bounces back towards the green and ends up in the rough a yard or 2 off of the back of the green. If any of us hit that shot in a normal round, we're 30-40 yards over the green!

And then you end up like this...

842731780_4kn9y-L.jpg

I'm just blown away. I know alot has happened the past half year but you would think he would be past it by now.

Im just not sold on that being any part of it anymore. He will go low one day this weekend and everybody will say "He's back". haha

hahaha, classic ddec!!!

there's no excuse for tiger's poor play at this point....he just doesn't have it right now.

Tiger's facial hair is killing me I can't look at him. I normally don't care at all about someone's facial hair but he just looks ridiculous IMO.

I'm giving him a pass for the year...would like to see him win, but who knows if it will happen.

Once that divorce goes final, I think he will be "back"

his putting has been god awful

Tiger's facial hair is killing me I can't look at him. I normally don't care at all about someone's facial hair but he just looks ridiculous IMO.

THANK GOD!!

I'm giving him a pass for the year...would like to see him win, but who knows if it will happen.

Once that divorce goes final, I think he will be "back"

IMO. I doubt it. Its not like things get better after a divorce at all.

With all the talk of Puma and their QC this year I find myself looking to see if Fowler's pants legs are even.

sporting his Tiger Mexico look....

IMO. I doubt it. Its not like things get better after a divorce at all.

in his situation I think it might, just my thoughts tho

He is trying to look like Ghost Rider, but it's not gonna happen :eek:)

hey gray, nice choice with appleby there buddy!!!

Things are almost always better after a divorce lol.

Anyone else think the sound quality is awesome? I mean after they make a putt you can hear the ball bounce in the bottom of the cup and then make the loud thump on the green, or smash into the trees on one of tigers drives lol. I think its pretty cool that they pay attention to every detail when doing all this.

As was said in another thread, maybe that defeat by Ye Yang last year did more to his confidence than was realized. He has definately lost his mojo!

hey gray, nice choice with appleby there buddy!!!

I just got back.. It sounds like maybe he is going after that all famous let down after a great round huh?

Back