I WON!!! (Signature Paula Creamer adidas shoes)

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
WOW!!! I just checked my e-mail and I won the Signature Paula Creamer shoes that they were giving away on the adidas website!!! :joy: YAY!!! Now I have a pair of Natalie AND Paula shoes!!

I love August :wink:

AWESOME GC!

That really is freaking cool!

I don't win things...so this is nice :) I wonder what colored shoes I'm going to get hmmmmm...

o/` Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me... o/`

Nice win, GC!

congrats GC...awesome win

go for the crazy red ones!! Congrats!

I'm hoping they'll let me pick :) so we'll see!! I completely forgot I had entered this...I was thinking eh, I'm not going to win haa haa haa

Awesome!

be sure to post pictures, id love to see them!

Congrats GC! This special occasion deserves a Banana dance!

:banana::banana::bananadance::banana::bananadance::banana::bananadance::banana::banana:

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy them :)

SOOOO exciting :twist:

That's a nice BDay present GC! Wear them well.

Congrats! Nice win! :D

This is awesome! Couldnt have gone to a better person!!! YAYAYAY

This is awesome! Couldnt have gone to a better person!!! YAYAYAY

Awww....thanks :) I'll wear them well...it'll go with my outfits since they're pink :clapp:

VERY cool, GC! The Paulas just have to be pink, don't they? And happy birthday!

Hmm, my birthday's next week...wonder if I've forgotten about entering a contest...

great win GC!

VERY cool, GC! The Paulas just have to be pink, don't they? And happy birthday!

Hmm, my birthday's next week...wonder if I've forgotten about entering a contest...

Thanks, LEOS are THE best :) I'm the 16th...and this is a BIG year for me :crying:

Congrats, GC!

Thanks, LEOS are THE best :) I'm the 16th...and this is a BIG year for me :crying:

I'm the 10th. :)

BIG b'day years are ones that have either a '5' or '0' in them... my next big one in a couple of years will have a zero and not a five, but a 6! I've become a geezer! That just doesn't seem possible...I was just 22 yesterday, wasn't I? Wasn't I?

I'm the 10th. :)

BIG b'day years are ones that have either a '5' or '0' in them... my next big one in a couple of years will have a zero and not a five, but a 6! I've become a geezer! That just doesn't seem possible...I was just 22 yesterday, wasn't I? Wasn't I?

This one has a 0 preceded by a 3 :sad: These are an awesome bday gift for me :clapp:

Spoiler
Just 1 of many...

Back