The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

those bags are sweet

Those bags are pretty sweet looking. Now I wonder what TeamRedemption got..?

Random guy I elevator asks where you playing today? Response, hideaway no big deal... Haha is this real?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Neb--for the afternoon match, just remember that you are like Velardo's swing coach and sports psychologist all rolled into one. Whatever advice you give him, he pulls it off. So instead of what you were telling him at La Costa, I'd go with things like: "a 220 carry is no big deal, just aim out over the water and try to bring it back," "that lip doesn't look very high, pull the 4-iron," "your tempo is looking a little slow, I'd pick it up some," or, most importantly, "they ran out of Fireball, but I picked you up an Arnold Palmer at the comfort station."

Ethan - don't say I didn't warn you. Seriously, Scotty can vouch.

Have fun out there today boys. I'm insanely jealous, but looking forward to getting no work at all done while I follow along.

Stripe show in the effin zone

2816d2b81434202ba0d7c00b1164e2a4.jpg

Love the ZooCrew Grandaddy bags with that color scheme.

Zoo Crew bags are sweet!! Can't wait to see Team Redemption ones!

LOVE those colors! Did everyone go with the Hyper Lite or did some go with the Fusion 14 as well?

We haven't seen our #TeamRedemption bags yet. They were delivered last night, we'll see them at the course soon!

There is an anxious silence on the bus right now. I think it's all starting to get really real for everyone.

Play the Rory Omega song. #trustme

Awesome and I'm even nervous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Is this real? Are you kidding me?

Yes....and nope!
I'm hoping someone vines or otherwise videos the reactions for the forum. It's that spectacular.

There is an anxious silence on the bus right now. I think it's all starting to get really real for everyone.

I'm just smiling knowing what those boys are about to see once they get past that gate.

Production level at work for THPers today = 0

Back