Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Holy S4!t batman, how great is this, let's hope the 3rd region will include the PNW

Very good news !! Please have something for us on the West coast in the near future !?! :)

That is awesome! I love this event already.

Very good news !! Please have something for us on the West coast in the near future !?! :)

Gauntlet, Vegas, Grandaddy are all West Coast so far.

I bet we'll see another 2 as well. Plenty of West coast love the last little bit. I'm sad I've missed them all with work being so busy this year

Regional Rivalry just keeps getting better!

I'm speechless!

#ChangingTheGame

Big time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So there is 3 #RegionalRivalry events. 2 have been announced, 1 has not. So 3....3 mvp's will have the VIP treatment from True Temper and THP. Talk about exclusive!! #ChangingTheGame

So there is 3 #RegionalRivalry events. 2 have been announced, 1 has not. So 3....3 mvp's will have the VIP treatment from True Temper and THP. Talk about exclusive!! #ChangingTheGame

Sounds awesome doesn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This place just gets better and better every day!

Southwest vs. Northwest Rivalry???

This is awesome! I love how THP is incentivizing based not only on performance but on interaction with other THP members - this will lead to some amazing live updates to follow along to. Well done guys!

It is the THP Way.

Definitely have a lot of west coast fun coming this year.

And all 3 MVPs will be at True Temper together.

It is the THP Way.

Definitely have a lot of west coast fun coming this year.

And all 3 MVPs will be at True Temper together.
That'll be a heck of a time down there in Memphis!

Oh wow that is an amazing announcement. TT is such an awesome company.

So excited for this, and excited to announce the 3rd Regional Rivalry spot soon too.

Going to be very interesting to see what the third RR spot will be

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It sure will be, because honestly we have no idea yet...haha

It sure will be, because honestly we have no idea yet...haha

Hahaha, makes it all the more exciting!

I would love to participate in some RR goodness of the opportunity presents itself.

This is a huge announcement and another opportunity that's only available here!

Boom!
Big announcement today - and teaser for the third RR spot? Looking forward to more details!!

The Regional Rivalry threads are already fun to follow, this announcement will definitely bump the excitement level up a couple of notches. True Temper is a great company and the V.I.P. access will really blow 3 THPers minds.

Oh man I am way too excited about this now.

Still can't get over how cool an experience this will be for the MVPs. That new center in Memphis looks incredible. Plus, BBQ.

Back