Im Calling Out War Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Including Mward's 8 iron.
mmnZ3BVk1OnyyLQC4BE31NQ.jpg

This should be entertaining to follow along with. I'm going with JB. He's got the confidence going with the newly fitted Callaway setup.

Hmm....who to pick. I think I'll take War Eagle.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, I will take a risk (albeit a minor risk), and back War Eagle here.

On any given day, anyone can win or lose.

Match play?
I have no idea who to back - never met WarEagle and have seen JB swing only a few times.
But JB just finished Grandaddy prep, so he may be on. Although, rumor is that he has some kind of injury.....

I will decide after I get more info.

Either way, I am sure this will be a fun follow!

I like the role of the underdog.

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun to follow.

I honestly don't know either of your games so I flipped a coin and War Eagle it is! #HeadsorTails #THPCallOut

I like the role of the underdog.

Are you the underdog? I think its pretty close.
I think we need HOF441 to keep a running tally.

Maybe he can get a spreadsheet going.

My answer depends on JB's putter choice. With the Cure in the bag I take JB. Anything else I think WE gets him.

My answer depends on JB's putter choice. With the Cure in the bag I take JB. Anything else I think WE gets him.

You saw that "display" with another recently. I have the touch of a civil war surgeon with that thing.

Hmmm. Beags could be a little rusty. The boss might have a little injury (rumored). Match play or medal? Course? This will inevitably be a nail biter that comes down to the last hole. Too close to call without more deets. I'll wait and see how things shape up.

You saw that "display" with another recently. I have the touch of a civil war surgeon with that thing.

Your game is certainly up and down at the moment but the putter has certainly been an issue. Plus I think your head will be in the #DroneZone.

........I have the touch of a civil war surgeon with that thing.

This made me Laugh much more loudly than I should have..............

JM

Notice nothing has been said about any other part...haha

Well I saw something in the practice thread. Drive for show! Leaving with no dough.....

Man this is tough. Do I go with JB or support my captain in the Kentwool Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I saw something in the practice thread. Drive for show! Leaving with no dough.....
JBs short game is getting back to being sinister.

My tee game, iron play and putting is carrying me right now.

Man this is tough. Do I go with JB or support my captain in the Kentwool Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id probably go with him here. I mean you dont want to have to play 441 every round.

Hmmmmm.... I don't know who to roll with.

What I do know though is its a freaking win for THP either way with these two getting together. That, makes me smile.

Gotta go with with my captain, Ryan.

Can't wait to watch the coverage though.

Still waiting to hear back from vegas on odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back