2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Can we generate a list of the THP'ers going with real name a #'s so we can reach out to each other when we get down there.

Knowing New Year's is gone already, only 3 1/2 months left. Wish it was April 1st already.
People call me beags...

And I am typically quicker to respond to a PM than a text.

Im sure that can be done offline, but some may not want to provide for privacy.
As to real names, I call just about everybody by their forum name, regardless of situation and continue to on the forum, as its easier to make threads inclusive for those not coming.

Each person can do what they please however.
Excited to get there myself. Just spoke to a family member that lives on the course and he said it was playing fantastic.
I played with a former Florida resident (non thper) this past weekend and he said the ocean course was among the best and his favorite course in the state. Super pumped

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So bummed I had to drop out and give my spot up. I really wanted to meet some people. Someday I suppose!

I played with a former Florida resident (non thper) this past weekend and he said the ocean course was among the best and his favorite course in the state. Super pumped

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I have heard the same thing. I cant wait to hit these courses!

I am fine with whatever...most of you will know my real name pretty quickly as my wife (I love her) decided in her infinite wisdom to give me personalized golf balls...with my full legal name for Christmas. I will bringing these with me as I would rather lose them in FL versus on my home course where I have a bad habit of hitting houses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to play these courses.
They look amazing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So bummed I had to drop out and give my spot up. I really wanted to meet some people. Someday I suppose!

That sux. Hopefully one day we can meet at an event

As far as real names ... you can call me Ken ... even though I only wish I had an island ...

Just sent in my second payment for this. Can't wait to tee it up with some THPers and try out all of the new drivers!

EDIT: Real name is Jon :D. PM is the best way to get a hold of me.

Just sent in my second payment for this. Can't wait to tee it up with some THPers and try out all of the new drivers!

EDIT: Real name is Jon :D. PM is the best way to get a hold of me.
I prefer to use your forum name.

There is going to be some big announcements coming out with this one starting after the PGA Show.
Some major stuff that people are going to love.

Looking forward to it...this one is creeping up on us quickly

Just the little we know so far has me really excited to see how clubs compare at cub clash.

JB and I talked about this event a bit today. The excitement he has for these courses plus what we will be doing with our time on the range was awesome

Can't wait.

Just the little we know so far has me really excited to see how clubs compare at cub clash.

Agree. So many great new products coming out. The vibe on THP is just electric with everything going on.

I prefer to use your forum name.
I hope you get all my numbers correct :)

Can't wait for this to get here

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

As far as what we call each other, I am not going to remember anyone's name for the most part. My name recall stinks, but feel free to call me John, Just_Hacking, Sweat, Yak or whatever else fits. I am a probation officer so I get called everything under the sun and moon anyway. LOL

On another note, will there be any mini drivers at Club Clash? I have been wanting to try one for sometime now, but haven't gotten the chance.

You call me "Captain Cool" ???

I want to see if you can hit my Apex CF16 7 iron as far as hit the apex 7 iron at championsgate, at least this time you will not cause me to spend $1000 :)

I call you something else.

There is going to be some big announcements coming out with this one starting after the PGA Show.
Some major stuff that people are going to love.

Like I needed another reason to be excited about this... Can't wait to hear!

I cannot wait...
a7712d55b5279a59b3cfdf6e60538222.jpg

I cannot wait...

I still check to see if my name is still on the list!!! I am still trying to figure out what city to fly into ... flights from the west coast and getting in early suck. Glad some folks put together the Thursday option.

Back