2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I know there is (at least) one more event before this one, but I can't wait for the excitement level to kick into full gear.

Can we get Xmas done already and let April get here. The wait is killing me.

I am beyond pumped for this one.
Its going to be a blast, and I am sure josh has a few cool tricks up his sleeve he has not revealed yet :)

I know there is (at least) one more event before this one, but I can't wait for the excitement level to kick into full gear.

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Epoch

2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Epoch

It will be a awesome time...I too am "baby stepping" to April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thinking more and more about this one as I organized some gear today. Played the CG Black during my round today, and did quite well with it, but as I organized some clubs I saw some drivers from over the past year that all "seemed" to be hot for me at one point or another. TaylorMade R1, Cobra Amp Cell, Cobra Bio Cell, TaylorMade SLDR and Callaway Big Bertha. All of those were gamed for quite some time, and all of them worked well for me...but I CAN NOT wait to have an entire lineup of drivers at our disposal + a FlightScope to get some data on what I NEED to be gaming.

Should be really cool to see all of us doing our thing on the range, getting the hard data, getting the feedback to the THP Forum and Social Media channels, and then take all that to the course for some golf on some AMAZING Golf Courses.

Yep. Cant wait.

You are going to have a blast at this one.

had a decent range session today hitting a bunch of drivers that I am guessing will be on the hitlist for this. Made me think of how fun this is going to be for all of us. Also made me realize that I should probably work on getting into better shape for the range session down there. Still cant wait.

Thats quite an assortment (good ol amp cell).
I shied away from trying most of the new stuff this year cant wait for that to change in april

Will be cool to see numbers on new drivers and to watch a bunch of good guys get their time in on the range.

Will be cool to see numbers on new drivers and to watch a bunch of good guys get their time in on the range.
Just wait until you see me take some swings on the range.

had a decent range session today hitting a bunch of drivers that I am guessing will be on the hitlist for this. Made me think of how fun this is going to be for all of us. Also made me realize that I should probably work on getting into better shape for the range session down there. Still cant wait.

Did the same thing today...played some indoor simulator golf with some THP'ers as it was 20 degree outside with 4 inches of snow on the ground. One guy pretty much collects drivers so I hit his Titleist D3, Nike Vapor, Cobra Fly z+...along with my Callaway 815. I am exited to try some different brands.

Did the same thing today...played some indoor simulator golf with some THP'ers as it was 20 degree outside with 4 inches of snow on the ground. One guy pretty much collects drivers so I hit his Titleist D3, Nike Vapor, Cobra Fly z+...along with my Callaway 815. I am exited to try some different brands.

For sure. I've hit the m1 and new cobra drivers. Really like them but being able to try some brands I would never be able to try is an awesome opportunity. Gonna be a good time!

I've only hit a few of the new drivers, but after getting into this event, I think I'm going to wait before hitting any more. Really pumped for this. I think it's gonna be an eye opener for a lot of folks! Plus there's no such thing as a bad time golfing with THPers.

I did a mini version of this today with 6 drivers and myself and got some good baseline info on how it will go. Going to be a great time and tons of info will come out of it.

Hasn't anyone dropped out of this yet??? I want in, this sounds so killer!

Really excited not only to see what individual data produces but what the ranges are between high handicaps and the low handicappers that are going. Even more excited to grab a beer with everyone shortly thereafter and play some great rounds of golf.

Hasn't anyone dropped out of this yet??? I want in, this sounds so killer!

hahaha I know you are all over it if a spot opens up

I am so excited to be playing these courses at a THP Event.
Two of my absolute favorites and with 24 THPers in tow, its going to be a great time.

I am so looking forward to this event. No thp events from September to April is a long time!!!

I am beyond excited for this, the courses look amazing and whats even better then that is unbiased club testing with a bunch of awesome guys....#GoodTimes

I am so excited to be playing these courses at a THP Event.
Two of my absolute favorites and with 24 THPers in tow, its going to be a great time.

Entry fee almost paid off. Looking forward to this event. Haven't been part of a THP event since June.

Can we generate a list of the THP'ers going with real name a #'s so we can reach out to each other when we get down there.

Knowing New Year's is gone already, only 3 1/2 months left. Wish it was April 1st already.

Can we generate a list of the THP'ers going with real name a #'s so we can reach out to each other when we get down there.

Knowing New Year's is gone already, only 3 1/2 months left. Wish it was April 1st already.

Im sure that can be done offline, but some may not want to provide for privacy.
As to real names, I call just about everybody by their forum name, regardless of situation and continue to on the forum, as its easier to make threads inclusive for those not coming.

Each person can do what they please however.
Excited to get there myself. Just spoke to a family member that lives on the course and he said it was playing fantastic.

Back