What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an insane deal.

I'd likely add the AW as well so that would bring it up a bit, but I was murdering the 7 iron on the simulator. I hit one shot 200 yds total and my mind was absolutely blown. I hadn't even considered Callaway irons when I picked up my Mizuno 850 Forged, but I may end up swapping them out since I haven't had the Mizunos over 90 days yet. These do have the XP 95 S300 in them as well which works since I'm currently playing XP 115s in the Mizunos. Decisions, decisions...

Realized I have hit another plateau and need to spend more time practicing.

These are the tough moments. Do you commit more time? Change what you're doing? Enjoy what you've created?

I vote green light. All the way.

I was able to play nine today with my two little girls! It was fun! They love to hit balls at the range, but love to drive the cart even more. I would tee up a couple balls for them around 100 yards out. They really had fun and so did I!

I did this when my kids were young. Great way to enjoy an afternoon.
I was able to play nine today with my two little girls! It was fun! They love to hit balls at the range, but love to drive the cart even more. I would tee up a couple balls for them around 100 yards out. They really had fun and so did I!

Played a points game and made my quota on the number. Split a greenie but out of the money. +4 won it. A guy from my regular league invited me. I had played one other time and after today I think I will play with them when I can. I'm told that Loren Roberts plays when he is in town and has the time. Great group of guys and lots of fun.

JM

Played 6 holes, bought 2 Callaway dual cog adapters and traded for an Odyssey MXM #7.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

These are the tough moments. Do you commit more time? Change what you're doing? Enjoy what you've created?

I vote green light. All the way.

I realized I'm not going to fix my issues mid round. I would rather golf but if I'm going to fix issues I need practice instead.

Tossed the 850 Forged irons in the trunk for my little excursion to Golf Mart tomorrow. There's a good chance my transition to #teamcallaway will continue, but we'll see.

:smile-big::smile-big: I am going to open this box and sprint to golf course tomorrow.

20160104_182624_zpsoy8euuen.jpg

Received a GBB 10.5* head and immediately attached to my Matrix Reign Black shaft. Will have to stare at it until Saturday though...

Tossed the 850 Forged irons in the trunk for my little excursion to Golf Mart tomorrow. There's a good chance my transition to #teamcallaway will continue, but we'll see.
Just wondering how this worked out?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just THPing today. Back to work. Ugh. Hate that 1st day back after 2 weeks off.

Just wondering how this worked out?

It's a done deal! I ended up buying the AW since it wasn't with the demo set and I had them regripped with midsize Tour Velvets. It rained today so I'll be hitting them tomorrow before and during my lesson.

It's a done deal! I ended up buying the AW since it wasn't with the demo set and I had them regripped with midsize Tour Velvets. It rained today so I'll be hitting them tomorrow before and during my lesson.
Welcome to the club. The AW is all that. Glad I got mine. Good luck with them. Nice looking in person, huh?

Welcome to the club. The AW is all that. Glad I got mine. Good luck with them. Nice looking in person, huh?

Yeah they're solid and thanks! I've been using Mizunos for over 15 years so I've always been partial to them, but I'm glad I made the switch. Now I can continue to focus on this whole consistent swing thing :D.

Afternoon is clear, headed to the course for some #kickoffclassic prep

I had a lesson scheduled, but El Nino decided golf isn't happening today. So it's THP'ing for me and stalking a few golf related packages that are incoming.

Booked a tee time for Saturday.

Time to settle the score on a #THPCallOut.

Worked on swing again today at lunch. Had forgotten my main swing thought on backswing low and slow. Hitting it solid again. Now to take it to the course Sunday.

If spending the day distracted by thoughts about the Wilson Staff C200 irons counts, that's what I did today.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Cleaned out my golf bag of damaged balls, scorecards, loose change and misc crap

Cleaned my grips with gripes

Marked golf balls

Put my rain gear in my bag

All in prep for my trip to PGA Village playing Friday through Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mailed a few things to a few THPers finally.

Mailed a few things to a few THPers finally.

Ugh I need to do the same. Have two things I have to get out and just haven't had the time to.

Mailed out a few things for THPers as well. Will probably putt and chip around a bit inside too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back