2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Do ther Merino Marauders
mojo.png

The answer is no. Wool Warriors all day :banana:
87e0df22d70ebc1efcb86348c7162589.jpg

Since it is handicapped is there anyway we can get those indexes added next to names in the first post? Helps to picture how this "may" go down.

On paper of course. :angel:

Nope..
But they will be ready by the time the event rolls around.
And its team formats, so the numbers are MUCH lower than people think.

After a quick look at matchups Im going to say the Merino Marauders are current favorites

Nope..
But they will be ready by the time the event rolls around.
And its team formats, so the numbers are MUCH lower than people think.

Oh yeah...I know the differences get squashed pretty quick especially when only a 9 hole match.

I'll always say the Wooly Warriors will win but I honestly don't know the game of about 25% of the people attending so hard for me to give a honest assessment.

Plus handicaps in events like this always make things VERY close as long as the #ZooCrew isn't involved.

Bad news for the Wool Warriors, but I am looking forward to being a #witness to the magic.

I wonder what the Vegas Odds are for our match. I know Freddie will be ready and using the Florida weather to his advantage. With MikeDean rocking the XXIO, DD and I are going to have our hands full.

I think he should share that XXIO magic with the old Dawg and we both tee off with it. I could use some of what it has done for MD. :smile:

So who does everybody think has the advantage in day 1?

#WoolWarriors for sure! And like dhartmann, I may be biased.

So who does everybody think has the advantage in day 1?
I don't think anyone has a distinct advantage. The captains did a great job of teaming guys together, I'm thinking it's going to be very close.

I don't think anyone has a distinct advantage. The captains did a great job of teaming guys together, I'm thinking it's going to be very close.

Cmon Duffer, live on the edge.
I kid I kid, I kind of agree with you.

Cmon Duffer, live on the edge.
I kid I kid, I kind of agree with you.

The WeinerStrangler will be gaming his XXIO and ChumpFries finally received his "experienced" driver shaft so I expect good things from both of those guys...

I think warm weather vs cold weather folks will be interesting. Although I know some of the cold weather areas haven't seen
a flake of snow which helps a lot. And some have indoor places that they frequent. Others are swinging in their living rooms
and garages. Either way, I trust and believe in my teammates....and I look forward to an excellent Kickoff with THP and Kentwool. :bananadance:

I think warm weather vs cold weather folks will be interesting. Although I know some of the cold weather areas haven't seen
a flake of snow which helps a lot. And some have indoor places that they frequent. Others are swinging in their living rooms
and garages. Either way, I trust and believe in my teammates....and I look forward to an excellent Kickoff with THP and Kentwool. :bananadance:

Truth. It's been brutal down here the last few days. Sunday I had to wear a pullover and rain gloves as it was slightly misting. It was under 60, I almost passed out but powered through to put in work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do ther Merino Marauders
mojo.png

The answer is no. Wool Warriors all day :banana:
87e0df22d70ebc1efcb86348c7162589.jpg
Oh son.....we've got Mojo on the #Woolwarriors his name is JOHNNY, JOHNNY MOJO!

Some great matches are set in there. I'd love to just ride along and watch a couple of them. I'm expecting them to go right down to the wire.

Panda vs Wool.....

darth_panda___sheep_by_garadom.jpg

Biased, yes. Marauders, absolutely!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This has my heart racing a bit now knowing who my partner will be day one as well as the group we'll play with. So awesome. Sorry I missed it live today but I just got to watch it a moment ago. Excitement at an all time high!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it me or is that Panda enjoying that lightsaber in the hindquarters?

Yeah, I'm not feeling this photo :D

That's not quite what was implied with may the force be with you :blackeye:

I'm putting my bet early on Merino Marauders

Some great matchups. Let's do work Kyle and #MerinoMarauders
So buddy, in the spirit of nicknames, do you want to be IceyMay, MayShanks or maybe IceNard?!?!

Just looked over the match ups again now that I am on a computer rather than a small cell phone. They do look fantastic and the victors will definitely earn their spoils!

Amsmith61 and I are going with AMTW16 for our nickname

Back