What one thing do you secretly like but won’t admit it elsewhere?

haha, probably the most un-adult thing I do (depending on who you speak with) is Minecraft. I love building things, and I'll tell you what... The mind numbing activity that can be Minecraft is exactly what I need.

I also watch a ton of childish movies (especially animated ones)... Can't wait for Calvin to age a bit so I have a legitimate excuse to watch them.
I have seen Elmo in grouchland 50 times ....top that

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have seen Elmo in grouchland 50 times ....top that

I should quantify by saying it's not thaaaaat bad. Mostly movies like despicable me or Big Hero 6 etc... I cannot stop watching them.

Love watching the Mighty Ducks movies. So many good memories from when I was a kid.

I should quantify by saying it's not thaaaaat bad. Mostly movies like despicable me or Big Hero 6 etc... I cannot stop watching them.
Just wait until the little guy is a little older you will be surprised at what you and him get hooked watching. I miss those days with my kids

Love watching the Mighty Ducks movies. So many good memories from when I was a kid.
Best trilogy ever.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Neil Diamond

Katy Perry
Board War Games (high geek/nerd factor hobby)
Bagpipe music
Frozen drinks by the pool on vacation
Harry Potter (read the novels multiple times each)
Tolkien
Star Trek, especially Next Gen. (Have watched the full series 3 times through, yes I need help)

I have fun playing barbie house with my 3 year old and singing kids songs to the top of lungs with a barbie karaoke machine.....dont judge

I really like wearing flannel pajamas when it is cold outside...
I have on flannel PJs as I type this.

I love animated movies and use to collect the Disney movies. Big fan of the Minions and I am currently battling a small addiction to Skittles.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

my royal blue "snuggie"

How is that bad?!?!? I still watch them.... "Ducks fly together!!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katy Perry
Board War Games (high geek/nerd factor hobby)
Bagpipe music
Frozen drinks by the pool on vacation
Harry Potter (read the novels multiple times each)
Tolkien
Star Trek, especially Next Gen. (Have watched the full series 3 times through, yes I need help)

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
(Except that Katy Perry bit)

My mom is a dance teacher and has been for 30 years. I grew up at her studio because my dad worked long hours. Because of that I've sort of developed a secret love for watching dance so I will watch shows like So You Think You Can Dance and then talk with my mom the next day about who our favorites are haha

Watching Giada De Laurentiis cook.

Comic books.
Especially the Dark Horse 'Star Wars: Rogue Squadron' series.

Always thought Wedge Antilles was a bada$$

Mountain Monsters on the Destination America channel, funniest thing I have ever seen. I never dreamed there where that many Monsters in Kentucky and the surrounding states.

Downton Abbey

I'm a big board game player. Play every other week with my brothers and sister.

I love animated movies. Kung Fu Panda is probably one of my favorite series of all time.

I also enjoy a good musical as well.

I also enjoy way to much pop music.

Back