Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that today is my 7th anniversary of joining THP. It is amazing to see what this place has become since those early days, and so glad that I have been able to watch it develop and evolve over the years.

It is really cool to think about all the people that I have gotten the opportunity to meet through these posts, threads, and events, knowing that I wouldn't have crossed paths with even one of them had I not joined and gotten involved.

You all are an extended family to me.

That's huge! What a testament to THP!

My wife just emailed me that tickets for Jim Gaffigan go on sale tomorrow for Green Bay and asks if i want to go. It's a week after my birthday. Now if i can just get her to go to Cinnabon for dinner before we are set!

Well I had no idea but I'm glad your better!!!

Thanks dude. I'm stubborn, and assumed it was something it wasn't. Turns out the wisdom tooth that side was likely slightly cracked at that point and I only finished the job last week.

I can chew food on the left side of my mouth for the first time since December.

This is a true HAPPY. (and sign of my stubbornness)

I havent since July :(, needs done

Thanks dude. I'm stubborn, and assumed it was something it wasn't. Turns out the wisdom tooth that side was likely slightly cracked at that point and I only finished the job last week.

Glad your feeling better, brother. Gotta take care of yourself. You've got the little one now and being stubborn doesn't do you any good. But, I'm the same exact way. I usually wait until the issue has become a crisis before taking action...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed that today is my 7th anniversary of joining THP. It is amazing to see what this place has become since those early days, and so glad that I have been able to watch it develop and evolve over the years.

It is really cool to think about all the people that I have gotten the opportunity to meet through these posts, threads, and events, knowing that I wouldn't have crossed paths with even one of them had I not joined and gotten involved.

That's awesome Donne! Congrats! You are truly what THP is all about and 8 am so glad I have been fortunate to have shared a round with you!

Cheers to many many more years!

Work has been slammed! At 21 cars delivered for the month so far with 3 days to go. Trying to hit 25.

My buddy asked me to be the godfather to his son today. Tells me they are flying back for the ceremony and wanted me to be GF. I am truly humbled!!!

Congrats Freddie thats awesome

I smiled today.
This was said to me

"People should build off of their own merit, not ride someone elses hard work".

The world still recognizes hard work and doing it the right way. Sometimes humanity and karma are great things.

I smiled today.
This was said to me

The world still recognizes hard work and doing it the right way. Sometimes humanity and karma are great things.
Hell yes.

Just got the call form the wife! We will be adding our second boy to the Faasen crew in September. If I ever get the wife into golfing we have our foursome all set! So excited I am giddy right now.

Congrats man!

Just got the call form the wife! We will be adding our second boy to the Faasen crew in September. If I ever get the wife into golfing we have our foursome all set! So excited I am giddy right now.

Congrats!

Congrats on 7 years, Donne! Glad I was able to join you for a bit of your journey!!

Last edited:
I smiled today.
This was said to me

That's just awesome dude.

Patience has paid off. Now to capitalize tomorrow! Big day! Very happy for the opportunity.

A small HHJJ in the grand scheme, but for the past month I've been working on the practical exercise portion of my digital forensic examiner certification. I've answered all the questions except one that deals with an encrypted .avi file and I have to find the password and encryption tools used by the users, decrypt and describe what I see in the video.

FINALLY tonight after a week of forensic analysis I found the password for the file, decrypted and viewed the footage. The sense of accomplishment I have right now has me on cloud nine!

A small HHJJ in the grand scheme, but for the past month I've been working on the practical exercise portion of my digital forensic examiner certification. I've answered all the questions except one that deals with an encrypted .avi file and I have to find the password and encryption tools used by the users, decrypt and describe what I see in the video.

FINALLY tonight after a week of forensic analysis I found the password for the file, decrypted and viewed the footage. The sense of accomplishment I have right now has me on cloud nine!

Nice work

Such an amazing day for me, 2 great and excited parts. One which is a tiny set back,care of someone in my past. But the happyness well over shadows the downside. I am so thankful and smiling ear to ear

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Such an amazing day for me, 2 great and excited parts. One which is a tiny set back,care of someone in my past. But the happyness well over shadows the downside. I am so thankful and smiling ear to ear

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice to see you happy brotha.

Well, let's have the details. What were the PW/tools and how did you determine? There are other geeks around here too you know

I'm happy now because we figured out what was making my dog sick, and we had an appt for this afternoon to, well.... we don't have to do that now!!

Well, let's have the details. What were the PW/tools and how did you determine? There are other geeks around here too you know

basically I tracked email conversation to one email in particular that had an attachment with a different signature analysis. Looking at the meta data and header information I saw that it was a .jpg just renamed to a .txt file. Within in the meta-data I found passwords concealed/hidden and used those to decrypt the file. They used a simple .zip container, but had AES256 bit encryption on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back