What is Your Worst Score in One Hole?

theoverswinger

Reaction score
Handicap
16.2 UNHS
I made an 11 on a par 3. I put 4 balls into the water before getting on the green.

Good thing I had a couple of birdies and 5 pars, I somehow still ended up with a 96.

A sad story from 31 years ago. It was a 13 on the 3rd hole of the second round of the 36 hole club championship. I shot 83 that day after an even par first round. A bogey on that hole and I would have ben club champ at age 20.:banghead:

Not sure about ever but this year I took a 13 on a par 5. Shot 45 for the 9

Not 100% sure but believe my worst was an 11 on a par 4. Home course 4th hole front nine. Just a bad bad hole for me.

i'm sure i've had a 10 or an 11 somewhere down the line. i try not to remember those holes.

Mine is a 9 after a ball in the, drink and then a 3 jack

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Seems like I remember a few Dozens.
Thankfully not any recently

I had a 12 a month ago. It was awful. 8 pars and a 12 on a card for nine holes.

I think it was a 14 or 15 on a hole at Grand Cypress, it was fairly recent too lol.

I had a 13 on a par three. My chipping wasn't good that day and there was a pond in front me. You can guess the rest. Awful!

I think it was a 12 while playing at Hilton Head a few years ago. A horrible day all around.

13 on a par 4 for me with no penalty strokes.

It it was on a hole with a narrow turtle back green with severe slopes on either side. I'd chip up & watch the ball roll back to my feet or down the other side.

Probably a 10 or 12. We pick up at 8 for the sake of pace except for 18. Sky's the limit on the last hole.

Practice round at RTJ I think I had a 30 or so on the 9th hole.
Mikedean would have a more accurate strike count though.

Practice round at RTJ I think I had a 30 or so on the 9th hole.
Mikedean would have a more accurate strike count though.

You were chipping to a number and wanted it to be perfect. Lol

But that number often times included rolling back past me.

Im laughing thing about that, you had the decel on for all 20 or so chips

I have a few 14s during my time. I have an 11 from a recent round.

Pretty sure 13 on a par 5 was the worst, but the one that stings the most (even after all these years) is an 8 on a par 4 my senior year of high school in the sectional. Played even the last 17 holes, but missed the regionals by 2 strokes.

I've had a 13 or 14 before. I know I had a 10 on a par 4 last year.

11 for me, I think,I try to forgot big numbers as soon as they happen.

A few 10's and 11's throughout the years but on the score card it never gets higher than a 8!! Haha

I've taken numerous 9's.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back