Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ the past few posts in here. love poop talk!

so i played a quick 9 while my dad was in dialysis
we get home and there are back hoes and big trucks literally on top of our front yard and drive way
virginia natural gas was ripping our driveway all to shreds
apparently there was a gas leak they are repairing... im glad theyre fixing it but our yard/drive way is trashed

Love all the poop and natural gas talk ^

Reactions: TC
lol @ the past few posts in here. love poop talk!

Hey Mr Forum Leader Man, we need a "Best Post" Thread. People could pick their favorite post of the week and the winners go into competition for the month. Heck, they could pick out of the monthly winners for a post of the year, lol. I'd nominate the "Poop Thread", haha. No prize, just bragging rights.

lol.......gotta spread some rep love to you on that one bonk!

Thanks TC! LOL
Hey Mr Forum Leader Man, we need a "Best Post" Thread. People could pick their favorite post of the week and the winners go into competition for the month. Heck, they could pick out of the monthly winners for a post of the year, lol. I'd nominate the "Poop Thread", haha. No prize, just bragging rights.

I second this! LOL

holy moly... i got my butt chewed out on the range by one of the members and i couldnt do a dang thing about it

this jackhole thinks he owns the course and decided to park a cart right on the range... he didnt fee like walking
i went up to the cart to see if it was one of the pros carts(it wasnt) and i politely asked who's cart it was and asked if i could relocate it to where everyone elses carts were
without warning the wrath of gawd rained down on me
had i known it was his cart (none of my coworkers warned me) i wouldnt even have said anything

holy moly... i got my butt chewed out on the range by one of the members and i couldnt do a dang thing about it

this jackhole thinks he owns the course and decided to park a cart right on the range... he didnt fee like walking
i went up to the cart to see if it was one of the pros carts(it wasnt) and i politely asked who's cart it was and asked if i could relocate it to where everyone elses carts were
without warning the wrath of gawd rained down on me
had i known it was his cart (none of my coworkers warned me) i wouldnt even have said anything

Sounds like a job for THP Security. Get on it P4B'nn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a job for THP Security. Get on it P4B'nn

if he was a member here id beg for someone to drop the ban hammer on him... lol
but he's a member of the course i work at

And don't use your "Push to Talk" when you're in a crowd! Not everyone wants to hear it! I think it's funny when someone says something either vulgar or private and the person says "Um, you're on speaker". Turn the frickin' speaker off! I think people do it so they can feel or look important to us commonfolk.

I'm probably going to offend some people for this post because I see (or, rather, hear) so many people doing this, ESPECIALLY IN EATING PLACES, and to those I say, too bad, you turn the speaker off too!

Get yourself a cell phone killer.

the only downside of the outing is that I'm going to be going through posting withdrawal.

I've developed the golf disease that shall remain nameless. It's bad. Really bad. And it won't go away.

Get yourself a cell phone killer.

I had a co worker that carried around a cell phone jammer every time he went to the movies or out to eat. Said it worked like a charm too

Working tonight... 8pm to atleast 6am... coffee

I've developed the golf disease that shall remain nameless. It's bad. Really bad. And it won't go away.

I know how you feel bro! -Jeff Overton

Appointment setters! At least the ones who don't listen to what you tell them!

i cant stand having to go to a smoky sports bar to watch the chargers game
i wish there was an on demand option for what games you could watch on tv

i cant stand having to go to a smoky sports bar to watch the chargers game
i wish there was an on demand option for what games you could watch on tv

This is why I love Iowa...no smoking in public buildings...that means ANY public building.

This is why I love Iowa...no smoking in public buildings...that means ANY public building.

they have a loophole here... if there is a designated non smoking area then the rest can smoke... but i used to smoke so it really gets to me especially when im drinking

If you have a fever...STAY HOME FROM WORK!!!! :angry:

i think i ate a coupe of bugs cuz my cart didnt have a windshield

It's been raining off and on for 3 days now, but has been raining all night last night and do far all this morning. It's just a steady down pour for the last 6 hours, which means no working for me, and I can't play golf either because it looks like a giant swamp out there.

Yes rain...it goes from 92 on wed to 62 and raining today. Gotta love the midwest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back