WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around me, Bridgestone seems to be a rarity in golf stores. Not the balls, the clubs.

Every 2 year release and it is VERY limited in the US for some reason. Heck, their irons are backordered right now until October according to them last week.

I don't think I've ever seen a Bridgestone club in any store, and they make absolutely NOTHING left handed (except left-handed balls haha).

Every 2 year release and it is VERY limited in the US for some reason. Heck, their irons are backordered right now until October according to them last week.
WOW and i thot my stuff was hard 2 get,i hav never thot bout BRIDGESTONE clubs or noticed that they were not n stores but now that u bring it up i have never seen 1 single club of theirs anywere except a mag or computer.Never seen 1 n a store and i go 2 every golf store i can find when im traveling(and my GPS finds alot of stores).

I was on staff with Bridgestone when they were on the J36 line of irons and the J33 line of woods. I played the J36 Blades and they were some of the nicest looking and feeling irons I had played. All of their stuff looks great, but it is very hard to find as everyone has mentioned already.

I was on staff with Bridgestone when they were on the J36 line of irons and the J33 line of woods. I played the J36 Blades and they were some of the nicest looking and feeling irons I had played. All of their stuff looks great, but it is very hard to find as everyone has mentioned already.

my last pro shop had a set of J36 irons. they were beauties. but they had graphit reg. shaft. who the heck ordered those??? no wonder they never sold.

my last pro shop had a set of J36 irons. they were beauties. but they had graphit reg. shaft. who the heck ordered those??? no wonder they never sold.

That's an interesting combination, would expect them to still be sitting there...

not the best pic but here they are... this was shot earlier with a MyTouch Slide phone...
09-19-2010WitB.jpg

Nice looking set up there tm177.

Nice setup tm and smooth.

Hey smooth, did you do the colouring on your driver, that looks great.
Yeah i get bored and play with the sharpies every now and then.I colored the fybrids too,its all wore off of them now lol.

Last edited:
Those T.M.'s look really sweet tm177

My bag contains-Updated
Taylormade R9 Supertri TP 10.5* Matrix TP6HD
Adams BTY 14.5 Ozik 8M2
Adams A2ts 19* Bent to 21* Matrix Radix 9hy
Miura blades 4-9 Nippon super penning Blue
TM Rac 48*
TM Rac 52* bent to 53*
TM Rac 60* bent to 58*
TM Rac 60* bent to 63*
All griped with Golf Pride Tour Wrap Full Cord
Slighter Bellvue
Bridgestone B330 or B330S or Penta TP

Out of rotation for now
Adams A2ts 17* VS Proto 95

Updated pics
newbagpics002.jpg

newbagpics001.jpg

newbagpics005.jpg

newbagpics004.jpg

newbagpics009.jpg

newbagpics008.jpg

newbagpics014.jpg

Miuraback.jpg

Tmwedges.jpg

Last edited:
sweet pics! sweet bag!

Never heard of Miura clubs until just now....absolutely beautiful!

Also digging the orange Miura bag.

Merged with the WITB Photo edition.

Why can't we all have our separate WITB thread?

While it is not filled yet, I figured I would show the new staff bag that the attendees from the outing got me. They picked out a beauty! I will get some hi-res pics this weekend with it all filled up.

1015581971_PQ7hk-L.jpg

1015583196_eNzGj-L.jpg

1015584755_3W5yi-L.jpg

While it is not filled yet, I figured I would show the new staff bag that the attendees from the outing got me. They picked out a beauty! I will get some hi-res pics this weekend with it all filled up.

1015581971_PQ7hk-L.jpg

1015583196_eNzGj-L.jpg

1015584755_3W5yi-L.jpg

That is a sweet bag for sure, but how did you get everything home? You guy's were packed to the hilt going out, did this get straped to the top, lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back