Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

ok, so whats Rhinos avatar? I know who it is but why? and GG, what does yours mean?

I have been really tired lately and I constantly feel like I just want to put my head on my desk and take a nap. So that's what the girl in my avatar is doing. She was animated when I first put her up because she has a wind up mechanism on her back but it's not animated anymore for some reason.

I have been really tired lately and I constantly feel like I just want to put my head on my desk and take a nap. So that's what the girl in my avatar is doing. She was animated when I first put her up because she has a wind up mechanism on her back but it's not animated anymore for some reason.

got ya! Well it looks so sad! I have been killed this week as well. Wonder if its just because its that time of year. But then again, you havent really seen a temp change.

I am showing solidarity with our Euro brothers during the Ryder Cup.

got ya! Well it looks so sad! I have been killed this week as well. Wonder if its just because its that time of year. But then again, you havent really seen a temp change.

So it's not sad I changed it to something else. Candy corn. I can't stop eating it but it's really kind of gross.

So it's not sad I changed it to something else. Candy corn. I can't stop eating it but it's really kind of gross.

hahahaha, it is gross, my wife LOVES it. I personally just feel like I am eating a bag of colored sugar.

I know it's like waxy sugar but for some reason I just can't stop eating them. In their defense they are made with real honey haha.

ahh, thanks for defending the candy corn, they need it. haha

They do, they can't speak for themselves so I have to be the voice for them.

I know, they are so bad that they decided it would be a great idea to make other flavors. My wife bough into that idea.

I know, they are so bad that they decided it would be a great idea to make other flavors. My wife bough into that idea.

They lie though because they all taste the same. The ones that look like chocolate do not taste like chocolate but I am just like your wife I still buy them. JB and I both love them but can't figure out why.

They lie though because they all taste the same. The ones that look like chocolate do not taste like chocolate but I am just like your wife I still buy them. JB and I both love them but can't figure out why.

we should start a thread/poll to see who else does. I have a friend who is in love with those PEEPS! Ugh

Coolbreeze started as a basketball nickname I had in my college days and it just kind of stuck around. Terry Tate office linebacker is just awesome, my favorite commercials of all time. If I'm having a bad day at work I can just go to You tube and watch one and the rest of the day is much better.

Had to make the previous avy a little better. Couldn't really go where I wanted at work lol.

love it hawk, love it!

I'm probably closest to the middle/bottom pair. I pretend they are pecs when I'm feeling frisky!

Which one is Colin Montguntery?

Which one is Colin Montguntery?

top middle for sure. like he's been feeding children for a few years, or nursing the european tour one, i don't know.

My user name is my 1st and middle initials followed by a portion of my entirely too long last name. Avatar is a pic of my son, mdbuschjr

Back