Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Now that the Ryder Cup has ended in tears I'm going back to my original avy and showing more love and support than ever for my boy Hunter Mahan. Keep ya head up kid!!!

TC's avatar is freaking great.

yeah it is! too bad paulo gets mine for 3 months. it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with

yeah it is! too bad paulo gets mine for 3 months. it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with

Your sig is too big though... bring it down ghost rider

My avatar is a shot of the world's only floating green in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
This course is 15 miles from my home and I make it a point to play it 2 or 3 times a year.
It's an amazing hole that they change the distance almost every day by moving the island with cables.

My avatar is a pic of me in my younger days ...

He is watching you shank chips

One of my favorite movies, kiddo.

THat is the best avatar ever. I'm seriously dying at my desk. I have a report due asap but its not gonna be in by asap lol.

you know, i hate that i lost this bet to paulo. 3 months is a long time to have to look at this avatar. everytime i post something i think, "who's the douche with the montguntery avatar". but it's always just me.

New avy today, while it was a losing effort this is a great shot of 2 of my favorites Zach Johnson and Hunter Mahan.

Mine is the current Iron set I'm playing.

you know, i hate that i lost this bet to paulo. 3 months is a long time to have to look at this avatar. everytime i post something i think, "who's the douche with the montguntery avatar". but it's always just me.

haha man, I can't believe you went three months on that bet... You had to know the consequences of a guntery image would end up being burnt into the back of your retinas...

Although in kudos to Paulo, at least it's not him running down the fairway!

haha man, I can't believe you went three months on that bet... You had to know the consequences of a guntery image would end up being burnt into the back of your retinas...

Although in kudos to Paulo, at least it's not him running down the fairway!

yeah, paulo is a great sport. he has control of my avatar and my little blurb above it. goes to show how funny and cool he is. he can change it up to whatever he wants, he has it for a couple of months. it was a fun bet, made a kick arse RC even more fun! it is painful to look at all the time though.

New avvy. Combines my fondness of argyle with my love of LoTR.

love it setho!!! love the argyle.

Thanks guys! Recycling old logo ideas for personal use FTW!

love it!!!!

may have to commission you to do a "TC" one for when i can have my avvy back from paulo, haha

Back