Contest - Win a Cleveland Pre-Release Driver

And the winner is ????

must be pretty close calls to make :bicker:

It is and we are awaiting the feedback on ONE more person (someone affiliated with the tour) to make that call for us since it is so close. We have it narrowed down. And like we said....The decision is coming today!

I have a feeling this is about to be announced!

You are correct. About 5 minutes. We have all the feedback and have made a decision.

This was one of the hardest decisions we have had to make and we went back and forth quite a few times but we have made our decision and we have a winner. Congratulations to Vadim, the logo below is the new Tour Spot Logo!!! We will make a few tweaks with the winner and once the final logo is complete we will show it to everyone and unveil The Tour Spot!!

Congratulations again to Vadim and thank you to everyone who participated you all are so incredibly talented.

1036872248_Sxwc3-S.png

Grats =)

And the search continues!:crying:

congrats vadim. That is a great design. I know this had to be tough for you guys, there were a lot of great designs out there.

Very nice Vadim

I was thinking it might be either that one or another one his.

Congrats!!

It was such a tough decision. I was in love with the one you and Vadim worked on together with the guy hitting a ball next to the words The Tour Spot and the 'O' in spot being the cup. In the end we thought that might be more of a banner logo like we have at the top of our forum and this one would be able to stand on it's own merits a little better. We had about 4 that we kept coming back to so we brought in some help from some friends in the industry to help us make the final decision.

Congrats Vadim !!

Great job, Vadim! Congrats and hope you enjoy that new driver!

It was such a tough decision. I was in love with the one you and Vadim worked on together with the guy hitting a ball next to the words The Tour Spot and the 'O' in spot being the cup. In the end we thought that might be more of a banner logo like we have at the top of our forum and this one would be able to stand on it's own merits a little better. We had about 4 that we kept coming back to so we brought in some help from some friends in the industry to help us make the final decision.

That was my next guess on the other one lol But no doubt he deserves all the credit, I think it was a good choice!

congrats Vadim!

Hey now, I think you made this decision out of spite! :)

Congrats, Vadim! I had no doubt you were gonna win this one, you were working the hardest the whole time.

Reactions: JB
congrats Vadim that is a really cool design!

Congrats vadim!

Thank you guys, thank you THP! cant believe my first design won, i will make any adjustments required. There was a lot of talented entries on this forum especially from JL, Bridges and 0418 and many others!

Thank you guys, thank you THP! cant believe my first design won, i will make any adjustments required. There was a lot of talented entries on this forum especially from JL, Bridges and 0418 and many others!

You deserved it man, you had some good ones!

Back