How Many Rounds This Season?

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
For many of us our season is, or has ended. For me the season officially ends November 15th as that is when GHIN closes. So far I've played 132 rounds.

How many rounds have you played?

I really don't know for sure, but would guess 80 rounds. Liz would likely say it was more, but we had a pretty short season with the courses snowed in until mid April this year.

Not sure, but I would say 50-ish?

I would guess about 30 rounds for me since I picked the game back up in late June .

Today is my last round of the year and it is 148!

so far I'm at 19.....I expect to get about 25 in this year

I have played 23 rounds in 29 weeks this year...Will probably play about 3-4 more rounds before years end.
I did not start this year until beginning April.

i plan on starting in January this year....
As long as it is 45* at tee time, I am good to go..

I'm just guessing about 140 rounds this year. Wow!

I beleive I'm under a dozen unless I count like some of my golfing partners

I hope to play #15 this afternoon. In a good year I might get 25 in, this year I had to pretty much take off the summer, for work reasons.

At least 35 or 40 probably more.

Absolutly disgusting numbers.So use to 125+ rounds a year and as of now my round total is 31. I might as well just quit or find a new job.

Terrible numbers for me and the family. 35ish for me. Weather and work trashed this season.

Kevin

About 40 rounds here since April 1st. Lost a month (October) due to a long vacation in Europe.

I'm very jealous of some people in this thread. I think I'm somewhere between 20 and 30, can't exactly remember how many.

82 so far and hope to get to 90 before the end of the year.

I've played in several more work sponsored scrambles this year than the past. But with 2 daughters under 3 and I'm starting to hate playing by myself since friends live in Augusta it's still probably around the same number I've played last year. I figure it will be around 25-30 rounds. I maybe get to play 2 times a month if I'm lucky.. some months I played 5 or 6 times.

23 this year, but that's full courses. If you count par 3's, I woud probably add another 40 or so. I've got 3 great par 3 courses near me that are super cheap to play with awesome scenery. I think I actually like playing par 3's better as long as they're decently challanging.

42 this year, with ~12 of those being 9 holes.

Those are only the ones I posted to my handicap- there were some scrambles, horrible weather days, or goof off days that don't make that list.

I'm assuming you're counting a round as 18 holes? If so, then 38 (32 18's + 12 9's), 37 of which count toward handicap. Handicapping for me ends tomorrow (Northern Utah) until next March 15. I'm hoping to get in a few more rounds before it gets too cold and the snow sticks. I'm really jealous of you all who can get in 50+, 100+ or even more rounds in a year! :smile:

Wow I'm amazed at some of these numbers, I obviously have a lot of work to do (with my wife I mean). Seriously what is you're secret to convincing your wives to let you play so much. Or is my asking the question just proof that I am totally whipped? :)

Wow I'm amazed at some of these numbers, I obviously have a lot of work to do (with my wife I mean). Seriously what is you're secret to convincing your wives to let you play so much. Or is my asking the question just proof that I am totally whipped? :)

25 year old bachelor here... makes my golfing life pretty easy

I couldn't more jealous of those of you still playing... 34 rounds + 3 scrambles.

Back