THP 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

If I make it to the outing you will come to my room and serve me breakfast in bed? lol

It was worth a shot. Maybe you can just make some hotdogs for us instead :D

Hmmn, a wise man once said only two things come from Texas... and Bridges, from here, I don't see no horns.

Hmmn, a wise man once said only two things come from Texas... and Bridges, from here, I don't see no horns.

LOL! That just made my day! Now I have to watch Full Metal Jacket again for the true comedic delivery.

Great movie. Gotta love the drill sergeant. Full Metal Jacket may have the dubious distinction of the best first hour of a movie ever, and the worst last hr. ever. : ) When I was in college all the initiated bros would watch that scene right before a "pledge education session" in my fraternity, just to motivate us.

Great movie. Gotta love the drill sergeant. Full Metal Jacket may have the dubious distinction of the best first hour of a movie ever, and the worst last hr. ever. : ) When I was in college all the initiated bros would watch that scene right before a "pledge education session" in my fraternity, just to motivate us.

that's even funnier. you're right though, best 1st hour, worst last hour. what a shame too!

The companies are really stepping up for everybody that loves this kind of thing. Next week we will announce most of the prizes and I think everybody will be happy. We have some INCREDIBLE things in store for everybdoy.

The companies are really stepping up for everybody that loves this kind of thing. Next week we will announce most of the prizes and I think everybody will be happy. We have some INCREDIBLE things in store for everybdoy.

Sounds awesome!

Im feeling my first THP contest win coming on! Im pumped!

I've heard the legend of this event....thrilling yet nerve wracking all at once!

WOW!!! What an awesome contest and website! Way to go THP!

Look forward to seeing the spoils from this one. If JB & GG are pumped about it the list must be SICK!

I forgot about this contest. To hear there is another one on the horizon is astounding. I can't wait!

I feel like I'm six years old again and waiting for Santa to come with presents !!

without a doubt one of the best contests ever! for those of you that didn't get in on it last year, prepare to be blown away! these require a lot of creativity and were so much fun.

i'd be lying if i said i wasn't looking forward to it.

Uggh. Not so good with the "creativity part". It'll be great fun to read though I'm sure.

Hahaha, I thought this one was this years contest and wrote a nice thank you, on last years contest article.lol

Sometimes it helps if you read the whole story, bwahaha

I´m seriously looking forward to this years contest as it didn´t look like I was DNE since I´m not an US citizen.

This is an UN.BEEEE.LEEEE.VA.BLE contest! Good luck everyone!

My thanks to GG and JB and the vendors for their kindness and generosity!

ps: I better sharpen my pencils. :)

You guys have got me all excited for this! THP is the best!

Sent using Tapatalk please forgive my spelling

With all the hype, I cannot WAIT to see what JB, GG, and the rest of the THP crew have in store for us this year! Last year was an absolute blast. :banana:

I just want to make sure everyone knows that the prizes you see at the beginning of this thread are from LAST YEAR. I just want to make sure that is clear because I have received quite a few entries for this contest but nothing has been announced yet as far as prizes go. We should be announcing this years contest and prize week next week.

Thanks and good luck!!

I just want to make sure everyone knows that the prizes you see at the beginning of this thread are from LAST YEAR. I just want to make sure that is clear because I have received quite a few entries for this contest but nothing has been announced yet as far as prizes go. We should be announcing this years contest and prize week next week.

Thanks and good luck!!

lmao, that's funny that you've been receiving emails.

lmao, that's funny that you've been receiving emails.

I was thinking the same thing. lol @ people trying to get in on this already.

This was an absolute blast last year and with the growth of THP this should be a real hoot creativity wise this year. I can't wait.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Oh wow... how did I not see this earlier?
AMAZING!!

Another amazing contest from THP and the wonderful companies donating prizes. Good luck to all.

Back