Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

This will be a fun contest. I can't wait to see who the winners are, and the excitement that they bring to the forum.

36 Hours until the fun starts!!!

yup, sign up is coming down to the wire. JB, how many entries at this point? i predicted 2,000. anything close to that?

yup, sign up is coming down to the wire. JB, how many entries at this point? i predicted 2,000. anything close to that?

Yeah, somewhere close....maybe.

Yeah, somewhere close....maybe.

wow! that's some incredible response, although it doesn't help out with odds. congrats though, that's pretty huge. this is such a cool contest. there's gonna be some ecstatic individuals b/c of this one.

Thanks THP for another great contest.
I am sorry I have not been around for my second family but traveling to and fro from Houston to Bama has kept me busy the last month....

Things should quiet down for at least a few weeks now so I can input my unique, LH, short opinions on various topics..(including this one)

bama

just for gray huh? haha, no one can rock the smilies like that guy.

KellyBo and I got home fairly early from the party last evening... We are now ready to peak our excitement for the start of the contests tomorrow :present:! It's going to get pretty darn exciting around the ol homestead here at THP :thumb:

Well..I think I have entered the contest AND created a Twitter account AND retweeted the 12 Days of THP successfully..
(I thought I was understanding Facebook a little and here I go and sign up for another social account...sigh...i guess I need to keep up with the times):act-up:

Woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep because of it! Well, the ear infection probably was the cause.

Woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep because of it! Well, the ear infection probably was the cause.

Sorry to hear about the infection buddy.

Ok, I entered, YEA! Happy Holidays to THP, the companies who made this possible and everyone on THP!

Thanks again THP and Merry Christmas!
Won't be able to make it for the first night (Sens Vs. Thrashers game) but will follow along the next 11 days.

Thanks again THP!!! Awesome contest!!

Entry sent and I even joined Twitter and Re-Tweeted. Twice even!

I'm all set (been so for a while now) but can't wait. THP rocks!

That was both too easy (it's easy to find words for THP) and too hard (limited to just 50). Thanks to THP for all of the work they do and thanks to all of the companies that support them.

Hope you are all having safe and happy holidays.

That was both too easy (it's easy to find words for THP) and too hard (limited to just 50). Thanks to THP for all of the work they do and thanks to all of the companies that support them.

Hope you are all having safe and happy holidays.

Finally got my entry in....same problem here. 50 words seemed like too little. My rough draft was about 75 words but in the end I finally got it cut down to 50, which made it seem like I didn't get enough words to get my point across. Oh well, at least it isn't an essay contest.

Finally got my entry in....same problem here. 50 words seemed like too little. My rough draft was about 75 words but in the end I finally got it cut down to 50, which made it seem like I didn't get enough words to get my point across. Oh well, at least it isn't an essay contest.

Essays :( The only thing I can really think of that I don't miss about school.

I thought about going through a Thesaraus for 50 words. Thinking about it now I should have used the web to find 50 different languages to say wonderful. That would have been fun especially if I typed them in their characters. I can visualize all of the pop up windows "would you like to install the XXX character set?" :D

Got my entry in a few days ago. Some absolutely amazing prizes. The 50 word entry is one of my favorite contest formats.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

my official entry is in!

I'm surprised I didn't wait till 1130 tonight

I'm surprised I didn't either! But with the Twitter twist thrown in, I had to make sure!

Good luck to both of you and everyone who enters. I hope those that win are good contributors to the site and really appreciate the gifts they are receiving.

Good luck to both of you and everyone who enters. I hope those that win are good contributors to the site and really appreciate the gifts they are receiving.

I hope the winners will at least post to the contest winners forum area.

Last edited:
I hope the winners will a least post to the contest winnners forum area.

don't hold your breath brutha. they don't have to be forum members to win so chances are if one of them win, you'll never see a pic or hear from them. the best thing is that it brings phenomenal exposure to THP, and to the companies willing to participate. it's always nice to get some new members and you just never know who may stick around.

Back