What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
9I rep'in the Sligo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice pulls man!

great choices 9i!

great choices 9i!

Thanks! Those wrap up my pre-christmas gifts to myself. And in a couple weeks, I can start on the post-christmas gifts to myself! It's a vicious circle. :act-up:

that grey with the orange is really something. and that orange looks better than I thought it would, May have to grab that one now myself
Thanks! Those wrap up my pre-christmas gifts to myself. And in a couple weeks, I can start on the post-christmas gifts to myself! It's a vicious circle. :act-up:

that grey with the orange is really something. and that orange looks better than I thought it would, May have to grab that one now myself

They are both awesome, but the orange Scriver is my new favorite. It looks awesome!

I've got a lot of white belts and only one black belt (Sumi-G) I may go with a TM one I like the look of some of their belts.

I must say I am seeing a lot from Sligo that is making me really respect their line. I have never purchased their stuff previously but that will be changing soon.

I've been pondering one or two under armour polos since about July... doesn't look like they ever come on sale.
Strange how I don't have a problem dropping $120 on McLaren F1 Teamwear, but I haven't brought myself to forking out for under armours...

Check the Under Armour outlets online, have a few polos under 40 right now, they always have stuff on sale periodically

I must say I am seeing a lot from Sligo that is making me really respect their line. I have never purchased their stuff previously but that will be changing soon.
do it! LoL :)

I had glanced at the Nike Pro Thermal Sleeve review on the main page and I saw these at my TJmaxx in Vero for 8 dollars in grey and I had to pick em up, and they feel really nice! Will try on the course soon with the cooler temps coming in next week!

A golf cap that matches my shirt perfectly. Same pattern exactly, hilarious.

do it! LoL :)

Did it once I saw the thread with post holiday 25% off. Figured that was a sign to pull the proverbial trigger. Sad part is I put in 1 order in yesterday and I'm strongly considering putting in a 2nd order with a few more shirts and a pair of shorts.

I am looking at a few items from Sligo and a couple things at Cleveland Classics. Do sligo shirts fit basically the same as Adidas and Nike ones? So a Nike L would be a Sligo L?

I am looking at a few items from Sligo and a couple things at Cleveland Classics. Do sligo shirts fit basically the same as Adidas and Nike ones? So a Nike L would be a Sligo L?

In my opinion, they do not. I find that with the sligo gear I need to order one size larger. It's all "euro" cut. If you typically wear adidas L then i'd say get sligo XL

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

In my opinion, they do not. I find that with the sligo gear I need to order one size larger. It's all "euro" cut. If you typically wear adidas L then i'd say get sligo XL

Thanks TC, I am looking for an alternate shirt now, the one I picked does come in XL. There are a lot of cool options....

Thanks TC, I am looking for an alternate shirt now, the one I picked does come in XL. There are a lot of cool options....

They have lots of nice stuff. I'm a big fan of the scriver myself. Hope you find something sweet!

Pulled the trigger on a nice Cleveland Classics shirt. They look really nice and I would like to thank them for participating in the Holiday Cheer giveaway, that is what made me notice them and discover their cool products.

I finally found someone who could rival JB in fashion and closet space used, my grand daughter, lol. 13 mos old and her closet is hugh. Only girl of the bunch, so tons of frilly little dresses and sparly shoes, haha

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I have finished my shoe collection with my black and pink adidas Signature Natalie shoes :clapp: I have 2 pairs of Paula shoes and 2 pairs of Natalie shoes but both my Paula shoes I won :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have finished my shoe collection with my black and pink adidas Signature Natalie shoes :clapp: I have 2 pairs of Paula shoes and 2 pairs of Natalie shoes but both my Paula shoes I won :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on now, is a woman's shoe collection ever really "finished"???

got these at TGW for 45 marked down from 65

cfli-blackmulti.jpg

Nice JN. I have that pair and like them a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back