Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

What is an "Avatar"?

An avatar is a picture that can be used alongside your username. You can upload something that's more personal to yourself. Clearly, I'm lee westwood.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I am a Georgia BullDAWG fan hence DawgDaddy, and have always been a fan of the Allman Brothers Band, having seen them many times. When I happened upon a photoshopped picture of the ABB with the UGA logo flag in the background, I knew I had my online avatar.

Last edited:
I am a Georgia BullDAWG fan hence DawgDaddy, and have alway been a fan of the Allman Brothers Band. When I happened upon a photoshopped picture of the ABB with the UGA logo flag in the background, I knew I had my online avatar.

I did alot of boogie woo:guitar:gie to the Allman Brothers band Georgia brother from another mother

new avatar is my new logo that I just gave final approval on today.

This is me doing some writing for work today. Not something in my usual avatar vein.

You look cold Seth

You look cold Seth

It is always cilly in my office. I really don't mind it though because every house I have ever lived in has been cold. My dorm room would get hot in college and I could not stand that.

It is always cilly in my office. I really don't mind it though because every house I have ever lived in has been cold. My dorm room would get hot in college and I could not stand that.

I'm the same way. You can always put more clothes on when it's cool but you can never take enough off when it's hot.

I'm the same way. You can always put more clothes on when it's cool but you can never take enough off when it's hot.

:quiet:

Dear TC,

Will you change your avatar please? Maybe to a pretty girl or something :)

My username is the mascot of my college.

My avatar is a much better story. Back in August when the PGA was at Whistling Straits. The Golf Galaxy in my home town had a contest in conjunction with Taylormade. The contest was to recreate YE Yangs post PGA victory photo of him holding that bag above his head. There were 11 guys total. We had to lift a TMX staff bag with a driver and a set of Burner Superlauch irons over our heads. The winner got a YE Yang autographed TMX staff bag. I won. I held the bag over my head for 12.5 minutes. The picture is me holding the bag over my head in the competition.

My nick is BenJ because my name is Ben J. and I've never been able to come up with a creative handle that didn't sound retarded. My avatar is my SeeMore putter. Pretty boring, I know.

My username is the mascot of my college.

My avatar is a much better story. Back in August when the PGA was at Whistling Straits. The Golf Galaxy in my home town had a contest in conjunction with Taylormade. The contest was to recreate YE Yangs post PGA victory photo of him holding that bag above his head. There were 11 guys total. We had to lift a TMX staff bag with a driver and a set of Burner Superlauch irons over our heads. The winner got a YE Yang autographed TMX staff bag. I won. I held the bag over my head for 12.5 minutes. The picture is me holding the bag over my head in the competition.

I remember reading about this. Cool stuff.

I tapped, I talked.

I remember reading about this. Cool stuff.

I tapped, I talked.

It is a great story. 12:30 of holding a staff bag overhead felt like eternity. But I had to have the prize.

Its hurting my eyes.

Mine is of the greatest thing I have seen (or not seen) from Jay Cutler. I love it.

Rex basically did the same thing with his performance yesterday. D@mn Bears fans. So impatient and quick to hate on QB's!

My avatar maybe a little boring compared to some of the others but it is my family crest.

BOOM!

Got tired of the stranger, so I thought I'd spice things up.

At least everybody will think I'm sexy!

Back