Signs you need new clubs

biggsy

Reaction score
Every single club that is brought up in the Throwback Thursday series is either in your bag or soon to be in your bag.

Cue OEM Kevin Voice

"It's Friday"

End OEM Kevin Voice

when your buddy looks at your bad and says to you 'hey my dad used to play those!'

When you have three bad rounds (in a row) with any particular club.

Cue OEM Kevin Voice

"It's Friday"

End OEM Kevin Voice

+1

When a 55 year old man tells you that you need some technology in your bag. (I have seen it happen).

When the lust for the new surpasses the love for the old...

When the lake is too deep to fish the old ones out!Lol

When you start seeing rust on your shafts

When you start seeing your clubs on Antiques Road Show.

When a replacement shaft and clubhead requires you to trek 500 miles into an exotic rainforest to find the 'right' tree?

When Corey Pavin is putting with the same model.

When Chuck Norris says so.

When you put your selected club on time out more than 5 times.

When my grandfather-law says, "That's it?" after I tee off.

When you look at the back of the irons and they all say ... "Spalding Championship Model". (my first clubs ever)

When your club head flies further than the ball you just broke it on.....

When your club head flies further than the ball you just broke it on.....

LOL. I did this at the driving range a few years back. Then, a couple of weeks later, I watched my brother do it on the course. I was pissed when it happened to me, but I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna pee myself when my brother did it.

LOL. I did this at the driving range a few years back. Then, a couple of weeks later, I watched my brother do it on the course. I was pissed when it happened to me, but I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna pee myself when my brother did it.

Everything in life is funnier when it happens to someone else...

When it looks like a Cleveland Mashie....but in fact....is not a cleveland mashie :crying:

When after a good drive you exclaim "Man! I hit that one on the screws!"... because you literally did.

When you worry about your new driver rotting instead of rusting.

Back