Merry Christmas from Calebt17!!! THIS IS CRAZY, dont skip this thread!

Very cool of you Caleb.

I have read several stories like this here at THP and I'm impressed every time. I'm also glad that the stories are told to the rest of us. Not only so the givers get the props they richly deserve, but to serve as a testament to the generosity of our members!

This is what I love about THP. You guys are so awesome, between OG (Ole Gray) bowing out of the Mashie testing to this amazing gesture by Caleb, I am very impressed by the generosity of the whole THP family! Way to go Caleb!

Bravo Zulu Caleb and congrats One-T on the bag!

Awesome gesture Calebt17! It was very generous of you. That's one sweet bag One-T. Congrats.

Awesome gesture! I can't imagine this happening among participants of other sites and is what makes THP special.

Thanks everone....have I mentioned how awesome this was? hahaha

thanks again and again Caleb

Why does it not surprise me. Caleb, you seemed to be the type of guy who would do this and I am truly amazed by this gesture. You are one class act my friend. One-T, I also hope he can make it down to WPB. This bag couldn't have found a better home. Kudos and congrats to both parties, both well deserved!

very cool caleb. enjoy it one-t

I have been waiting a week wondering when he was going to receive it, hahaha. I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. It is one sessy bag. Bettinardi makes some quality products. I'm glad you like it and I trust you will put it good use.

Earlier this year, I played golf with some of the THP family, TC, Spank, SethO, Uncle Daddy, One-T, and Duey in Orlando prior to the big THP outing. Due and One-T were in my group. It was a lot of fun. I had a great time with all of them.

Since then, I have played a couple rounds with Spank and Osahar. I am grateful for the guys I have played golf with from THP and the forum as whole. I love all the information, reviews and more than that I enjoy the relational aspect of the site. It has been a pleasure to be a part of it.

As we all know, JB, GG, and the brands involved with THP are very generous with their giving all year long. I'm blown away by their generosity that I wanted to pass it on. Thank you Bettinardi and THP for the opportunity to make One-T's Christmas special.

I may have to make the outing due to all the drink offers, haha. I appreciate it but I'm not a beer guy. Soda or gatorade works for me.

Thank you for all the well wishes.

I have been waiting a week wondering when he was going to receive it, hahaha. I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. It is one sessy bag. Bettinardi makes some quality products. I'm glad you like it and I trust you will put it good use.

Earlier this year, I played golf with some of the THP family, TC, Spank, SethO, Uncle Daddy, One-T, and Duey in Orlando prior to the big THP outing. Due and One-T were in my group. It was a lot of fun. I had a great time with all of them.

Since then, I have played a couple rounds with Spank and Osahar. I am grateful for the guys I have played golf with from THP and the forum as whole. I love all the information, reviews and more than that I enjoy the relational aspect of the site. It has been a pleasure to be a part of it.

As we all know, JB, GG, and the brands involved with THP are very generous with their giving all year long. I'm blown away by their generosity that I wanted to pass it on. Thank you Bettinardi and THP for the opportunity to make One-T's Christmas special.

I may have to make the outing due to all the drink offers, haha. I appreciate it but I'm not a beer guy. Soda or gatorade works for me.
Thank you for all the well wishes.

No "may" to it...I truly hope you can..I will buy your dinner or lunch or something. You just get your arse down there!!! You can take a shot of Gatorade and I will take a shot of tequila

Now that you see the pictures do you regret it? Just joking! Awesome gesture and people like you are what makes this site great.

That is a really awesome gesture Caleb!!! Enjoy the sweet bag One-T

Calebt that is an amazing gesture. Nice going. OneT, you played a round with me in Florida and had a good time right? Want my address to ship that bad boy out on a time share haha

Awesomew gesture Caleb! COngrats One-T!

I have to tip my hat to you Caleb. That is an awesome gesture, man. What a great bag you got there OneT. Enjoy!

WOW awesome move by calebt17!

Very, very cool good sir!

2 thumbs up Caleb!!
congrats on the beautiful bag One-T!!

One of the coolest things ever and you caught One-T off guard is even better. There is really is so much more joy in giving...

Bravo!

One-T, baby, you are going to love that stick protector!

Enjoy.

Back