THP Ballmarkers & Poker Chip For 2010 Shipping Now

Glad I read through this thread before trying to place an order. Can't wait to see what next year's design will look like. Hopefully I am quick enough to snatch a few.

I've just spent the last few minutes catching up on this thread from last night. I have to say that I was really looking forward to getting one of these, and the fact that they sold out so quickly makes me sad, but also makes me happy because I know JB and GG want a fast turn around. So would anyone in their situation. I was out of the house for most of yesterday so I totally missed everything about this from the announcement that they would be available later to the actual sale. And while I really wanted one, I do realize the nature of LE. Right place at the right time. I am truly grateful that THP will be offering another batch of 60, hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of the sale! Thanks THP for all that you do for us!!

I've just spent the last few minutes catching up on this thread from last night. I have to say that I was really looking forward to getting one of these, and the fact that they sold out so quickly makes me sad, but also makes me happy because I know JB and GG want a fast turn around. So would anyone in their situation. I was out of the house for most of yesterday so I totally missed everything about this from the announcement that they would be available later to the actual sale. And while I really wanted one, I do realize the nature of LE. Right place at the right time. I am truly grateful that THP will be offering another batch of 60, hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of the sale! Thanks THP for all that you do for us!!

I'm with you there. I was also amongst the disappointed ones when I got on late last night to find out that these are gone but c'est la vie. I'm also surprised that when hopping on this morning that this thread has gone the way it has. Nobody, and I mean, nobody who sells products ever wants to sit on inventory. It's a testament to this site that they went that fast. Call it what you may but it is what it is. I will be one of the ones anxiously waiting for the next drop and hopefully I'll be around for it.

BTW, great post MaryC.

What GG said about quality issues is sadly true. I order a large amount of products for the Monkey Disco. We notice a great deal of product variation on many items. You just never know for sure what you are getting. This is the main reason I never drop ship items.

Good post, Mary.

I am still shocked that this thread has gone the way it has. If there had been anything underhanded going on here, would they really have made a thread about them being available? Why not just get in touch with the so-called low numbers and offer it to them privately?

This entire thread has gone completely off course because of a few disgruntled people who, unfortunately, missed out on a cool thing. But then JB and GG say they are going to offer it up again and then there are complaints (suggestions) on how it should be offered up. When other people start putting out the cash outlay for these things, then maybe they can have a little input when it's not requested. There are plenty of times when the bosses ask for suggestions and they take them all very seriously. This was not one of those times. This is how it's done. Hopefully people who want these will be on the site when the announcement that they are for sale happens. If not, I'm sure we'll continue the whining after the next batch is sold out.

Hope this wasn't aimed at me. If any of my posts were taken as complaints that was not my intent. My suggestion of a preorder was in hopes of getting more money to JB & GG. I'm bummed but I have one more chance plus they are having more poker chips made up they just won't be LE. Great post MaryC.

(MaryC climbs on her soapbox)

Guys, I'm going to add one little thing and then shut up about this because I agree with several people about the negative comments about the way the sale of the poker chips went down & how quickly they sold out and it's time to move on.

I was sitting next to GG & JB when they put them up on the store. They both were STUNNED at how fast they were snapped up. Not only that orders were coming in so fast it was hard to keep up with them. GG & JB did AMAZING job keeping track and making sure they didn't drop the ball on any orders. That included someone who wanted the poker chips but accidently ordered putter covers. GG immediately PMed that person to confirm their order. Both of them were up until almost midnight making sure people who had ordered chips were taken care of.

Both JB & GG were very concerned about the people they knew would be dissapointed because they missed out on the chips because they either didn't see the announcement the chips went on sale or were daytime visitors to THP.

I've NEVER seen two people more dedicated to their online "family" than JB &GG and I'm very angry & sad that a few disgruntled whiners are making it sound like something nefarious went on with these poker chip ball markers. It didn't so get over it.

(MaryC climbs off her soapbox)

:clap: You do good up there Mary.

I can't believe with my large number of posts I could not get one of these poker chips. What happened to favoritism? I demand more favoritism. I'm generally gruntled, but the lack of favoritism around here has disgruntled me. I realize I won a 19 Days prize due to my popularity, but honestly, I expect more.

Kevin

I can't believe with my large number of posts I could not get one of these poker chips. What happened to favoritism? I demand more favoritism. I'm generally gruntled, but the lack of favoritism around here has disgruntled me. I realize I won a 19 Days prize due to my popularity, but honestly, I expect more.

Kevin

Your large number of posts is merely relative to whom you are comparing to my friend.

Kevin

Not to mention your low member number. You should complain to the management! hehe

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Got my poker chips and a few other THP items today. These look sweet, thanks GG.

The next batch of poker chips will be arriving at THP shortly. We will be making a post about when they will go on sale and give everybody a full day's notice so that they can be prepared.

The next batch of poker chips will be arriving at THP shortly. We will be making a post about when they will go on sale and give everybody a full day's notice so that they can be prepared.

Thank you so very much for doing another batch!! That is so awesome and speaks volumes to how great you and GG are!!

Looking forward to it.

And let the complaining commence. :alien:

looking forward to it. I don't expect to be back on the road anytime soon for work so I should be able to get a set this time around.

Oops, I thought a new design was coming out. Sorry about that.

No worries. 2nd edition of the THP Ball Markers will be out in a few months. Those will be a different design.

Am I in the minority here who doesn't like poker chips for ball markers? They're just so honking big that you really have to worry about keeping well out of someone's line or else the ball can really be redirected. Then again, I'm usually the puttee who can not stay on a line so these things kind of freak me out. Cool looking product, don't get me wrong, though.

Am I in the minority here who doesn't like poker chips for ball markers? They're just so honking big that you really have to worry about keeping well out of someone's line or else the ball can really be redirected. Then again, I'm usually the puttee who can not stay on a line so these things kind of freak me out. Cool looking product, don't get me wrong, though.

Im kind of with you on this. I always use my divot tool ball marker magnet thing. Always know where it is and I have my divot tool on me or in my pocket. And its nice and thin in case a ball rolls over it. I see these as more for something to collect.

I dont think there is anything wrong with that. I believe that most people are buying them because it helps support THP and it is something unique to collect that bares the logo.

If the person putting is that far off line, they deserve to hit the marker and be worse off.

I have been guilty of being that far off line by the way.

Last edited:
If the person putting is that far off line, the deserve to hit the marker and be worse off.

I have been guilty of being that far off line by the way.

And me too, which is why I mentioned it in the first place. A buddy of mine uses chips and I make him double his distance if he has to move off my line.

Back