2011 THP Demo Day Thread

That TM stuff is awesome! I am going to the outing with an open mind.

How about a few belly and long putters. They've always intrigued me but not much selection around here to tinker with other than Odyssey.

I would say a wide assortment of balls but that would be difficult since there are limited rounds (and didn't Bstone step up last year and give a donation) wouldn't wanna step on those toes. Still might be cool, but thinking about it would'nt they pretty much be relegated to short chips and putts, just an idea.

And lots of seemore putters (and maybe an opal or 5)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

How about a few belly and long putters. They've always intrigued me but not much selection around here to tinker with other than Odyssey.

I would say a wide assortment of balls but that would be difficult since there are limited rounds (and didn't Bstone step up last year and give a donation) wouldn't wanna step on those toes. Still might be cool, but thinking about it would'nt they pretty much be relegated to short chips and putts, just an idea.

And lots of seemore putters (and maybe an opal or 5)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Being that the demo day is done on the range, it makes it hard to do golf ball testing. We will once again seek a golf ball company so everybody can try out a golf ball(s) on the course though.

Here is my list (reserve the right to update as time goes on haha):

- Niblicks (if the new line is even coming out by that time, just remember a little talk in the Niblick thread)
- VR Pro Cavity Backs
- VR Pro Hybrids
- CG16 Irons/Wedges
- Razr Forged
- Miyazaki Shafts (All Lines)
- Gambler Putter Line

I'm beyond excited BTW!!!!! Thank you so much THP and any companies that send in the Gear!!!!!!!

Being that the demo day is done on the range, it makes it hard to do golf ball testing. We will once again seek a golf ball company so everybody can try out a golf ball(s) on the course though.
That is awesome, I was wondering if this was going to be able to happen again. Can't wait to hear who and what balls are available.

That is awesome, I was wondering if this was going to be able to happen again. Can't wait to hear who and what balls are available.

bet ya it's not titleist! (no reps allowed baby)

Does this mean don't bring a lot of balls? This will help lighten my load for the airline fees.

Does this mean don't bring a lot of balls? This will help lighten my load for the airline fees.

I would still pack your bag the way you normally do.

I always bring my own balls. With that said, I think it's great we are given the opportunity to play new market balls. Kudos to the company that will bring it on in 2011 :golf2:

Lets keep this one about demo day requests guys. Thanks.

I always bring my own balls. With that said, I think it's great we are given the opportunity to play new market balls. Kudos to the company that will bring it on in 2011 :golf2:

Ole Gray strikes again. lmao

I would love to see the smaller putter shops (Nead, TP Mills, Sunset Beach, etc) send some sticks over.

It was great that Bridgestone was the official ball of the THP 2010 Fall Outing. I can't wait to see who becomes this year's official ball sponsor.

I hope the Gambler putters from Never Compromise make a return visit. I would love to take one of those beauties for a real course experience!

Let's add Superfast 2.0 and Superfast 2.0 TP to the list of drivers to test out!

umm, can we get some RAZR HAWK's for the outing?

I'd like to see some training aides (v-harness, putting gate, tour striker etc). I know we all see the infomercials but wonder if they work or how they work.

Ohhhhhhhh I'd love to see this one!
I'd like to see some training aides (v-harness, putting gate, tour striker etc). I know we all see the infomercials but wonder if they work or how they work.

I have the eight iron model and the 56 SW I can bring for folks to take a swing with.

Back