TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver

Off topic, but saw a kid playing a TM Firesole at the range yesterday. Different colors on golf clubs isn't anything new to TM.

Thats a good question. Same question was pondered about the R11 driver too. Would make sense to have both for those that arent feeling the white.

TM seems to be putting a lot of stock in the white, and with good reason. If you look at the pics that were posted on the TM website and here courtesy of ddec, showing the comparison of the drivers in shade and sun, the white looks great in both situations. Maybe less glare at setup is the answer. I think white is here to stay, TM ENTIRE 2011 line ghost. They wouldn't do it if they didn't think it would do well, but as with many other things, only time will tell.

This looks neat not only because of the look that appeals to me but because of the impending markdown on the first SF driver! Yeehaw!

No kidding. The RCGB Max or whatever was red. and was 1000$, but it was still red.
Off topic, but saw a kid playing a TM Firesole at the range yesterday. Different colors on golf clubs isn't anything new to TM.

I wonder what the difference is going to get between the standard and TP versions? Would it be shafts?

TP is an open faced draw biased driver?

Its got an open face, but plays as a neutral bias says the press release.

Well with this driver, it says to give you 5 more yards than the burner superfast. hmm?

I wonder what the difference is going to get between the standard and TP versions? Would it be shafts?

Probably just choice of shaft selection at POS.

Open club face for one. Maybe a heavier shaft too.

look i can post like tc from tapatalk

TP is an open faced draw biased driver?

Its got an open face, but plays as a neutral bias says the press release.

Well with this driver, it says to give you 5 more yards than the burner superfast. hmm?

That is worth $100?

I was able to order the Superfast TP and upgrade to RIP (no charge) and it was $259 shipped. I'm hoping the pricing and shaft upgrades are the same or close in price for the 2.0

I can't hit the Burner drivers very well, but I will still have to give it a go. It sounds awesome and looks sweeeet.

I feel like TM really brings it with pretty much all of their clubs. With one exception. The shafts. They really need to offer up a better shaft. And I hope the 46" shafts are just a fad that goes away. I can see myself gaming this driver but cut down and even a whole new shaft altogether.

I feel like TM really brings it with pretty much all of their clubs. With one exception. The shafts. They really need to offer up a better shaft.

Agreed 100%

I feel like TM really brings it with pretty much all of their clubs. With one exception. The shafts. They really need to offer up a better shaft. And I hope the 46" shafts are just a fad that goes away. I can see myself gaming this driver but cut down and even a whole new shaft altogether.

i bet a white board looks sick in it!

Doesn't the TP version come with a sub 46" shaft?

i bet a white board looks sick in it!

Really any one of the diamana's, a white fubuki, or how about an all black fubuki like the Nike has in it? Anything would be better then the stock motore

to be honest I'm not sold on the "ghost" Paint job actually helping with alignment. But I'm using the current Superfast Model right now and I love it. And actually whether it helps or not, that White/Black paint looks awesome. With the touch of red line framing the "gills" on the sole, it looks like it belongs attached to a racecar to me. I'm sold.

Really any one of the diamana's, a white fubuki, or how about an all black fubuki like the Nike has in it? Anything would be better then the stock motore

yeah, but the you've made one critical mistake buddy, the superfast comes w/the matrix ozik not the motore. the matrix is a good high launching shaft, i just don't need that.

Back