Joining the Seemore Club

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
some of you may be aware of my putting woes and some of you may not. i'll spare many of the details but i will say that in the last few months i've really had to take a good, hard look at one aspect of my game, and that was on the green. i've always been good at reading greens and this past year has been one of my best (on the scorecard) but when looking over my stats it became clear that i am just not getting it done on the greens.

2010 has been the best ball striking year of my golfing life thus far. i finished the year averaging 9.29 GIR's per round but only 1.19 birdies per round. my proximity to the hole isn't horrible but i know that when i have the chance to score, more often than not, i just wasn't getting it done.

this led me to the point where i started to wonder, am i playing the right kind of putter for me? this is probably something we all wonder at some point and when i did, i wasn't sure who to ask, or where to go in order to find out. i took it upon myself to send a lengthy email in to the guys at Seemore. i chose Seemore for many reasons but mostly b/c of how much so many people here have commented on their level of professionalism and customer service.

i exchanged plenty of email with Ted and he was fantastic from the get go. i was previously gaming a heel shafted putter and it just wasn't ideal for me. Ted came to the conclusion that i was simply pushing way too many putts. i told him that i wasn't expecting to make everything, but dangit! it sure would be nice to scare the hole every once in a while. i provided him with honest feedback about my game, some static measurements and he instantly recommended a center shafted putter for me.

i've never rolled a center shafted putter in my life and was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to roll one while visiting THP HQ a couple of months ago. with some guidance from JB and a couple of days of golf, and tons of hours on his putting green, i left that weekend with a ton of confidence.

well, a lovely holiday present arrived at my house over the weekend and i am proud to say that i am a member of the Seemore club. i want to thank Ted for his time and his patience and his kindness in helping me out.

100_0692.jpg

and yes, it will be covered with the awesome white THP putter headcover!

Looks great, buddy. Can't wait to hear how it works for you on the course :)

Looks awesome TC! But your letting the Ghost go? You were rolling that one real good I heard!

Huzzah TC! As a new member of the SeeMore Club myself, welcome! Nice choice as well. I know we both really liked the Si-1

Nice TC!!!!!!! I'm glad you found a putter that speaks to you and I hope to see more birdies for ya!

Congrats on the new flatstick TC!!! Dude you're never going to make a 12 to lose to JB again! Wait...how many putts did you take on that hole? Hehe, sorry. Nice putter dude.

Looks awesome TC! But your letting the Ghost go? You were rolling that one real good I heard!

not letting it go at all buddy. i do like the ghost, but i believe that this is the best putter for my game.

Huzzah TC! As a new member of the SeeMore Club myself, welcome! Nice choice as well. I know we both really liked the Si-1

yeah, i'm pretty pumped. we were both rolling them well in FL.

Great job TC and SeeMore too for helping you out like they did. Here's to 2011 being your year of the Birdie!

Great job TC and SeeMore too for helping you out like they did. Here's to 2011 being your year of the Birdie!

thanks BT. you for one have seen me not get it done on the greens, haha. now you on the other hand, you're a money taker on the greens.

Great News! I am glad you finally got that bad boy in your bag!

Nice purchase, welcome to the club!

DANG!!!! Nice little gift you got there

It's always cool to see someone excited about a new SeeMore. After over 10 years, I don't know if I would want to putt with any other kind.

and i used photo bucket just for you :)

thanks man, its actually kind of nice to see a pic instead of a red x.

I may never play another putter after my Seemore. I have yet to have that sucker on grass, but so far I love it. And the THP cover makes it look even better.

TC - Thanks for being apart of Team SeeMore - we are here for you 24/7! Happy New Year!!

no, thank you! it's pretty cool that someone will take some time out of their day like that. it will never be unappreciated.

good luck in 2011!

Nice flat stick, TC. The clubhead is on backwards, though...

TC - Thanks for being apart of Team SeeMore - we are here for you 24/7! Happy New Year!!

no, thank you! it's pretty cool that someone will take some time out of their day like that. it will never be unappreciated.

good luck in 2011!

That's some awesome stuff right there. Another reason why SeeMore will be getting more of my cash.

not letting it go at all buddy. i do like the ghost, but i believe that this is the best putter for my game.

I know you've been talking about getting one (a center shafted putter) for a long time now, but seeing as you were having such success with the Ghost, I figured you had found "the one". Silly me I guess.

It's a nice looking putter for sure, best of luck with it my friend!

Something is wrong with that putter it looks backwards...

nice new flat stick TC. Hope it works out well for you.

Nice TC! Congrats and I hope that stick treats you well. More birdies in 2011!

Good luck with the new flatstick TC!

Back