What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
got these at TGW for 45 marked down from 65

cfli-blackmulti.jpg

That's a nice pair of shorts!! I'm really digging those!

That's a nice pair of shorts!! I'm really digging those!

Yeah i think the red or orange thread on the logo really puts them over the top

Yeah i think the red or orange thread on the logo really puts them over the top

That is nice, I really like the pattern too.

a6cd8bcb-b9fd-aca8.jpg

How cool are these? Even the tips of the shoelaces are pink :clapp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want Camilo's Burner hat that he was wearing in the TM Burner 2.0 driver commercial.

I just got my golf dress and LOVE IT :clapp: Too bad I can't wear it yet :crying:They match PERFECTLY with my new Signature Natalie shoes in black/hot pink :love:

I just got my golf dress and LOVE IT :clapp: Too bad I can't wear it yet :crying:They match PERFECTLY with my new Signature Natalie shoes in black/hot pink :love:

OOO - what golf dress? I love golf dresses! I'll probably wear one at the outing :). They seem to be harder to find these days.

I just talked to a company today that I haven't worked with before and they are sending some samples for a review. I am really excited about this one because their clothes have a unique style. I will give out more info when I get the samples.

I'm gonna literally throw my Nike's in the corner of the garage. Bad things happen when I wear them. Shanks, off balance... bad golf. It's completely, 100% the shoes. Not the newer ones but they had air in the heels lol.

Lookin at these!

radio.mns.future.whtwht.lg.jpg

I'm gonna literally throw my Nike's in the corner of the garage. Bad things happen when I wear them. Shanks, off balance... bad golf. It's completely, 100% the shoes. Not the newer ones but they had air in the heels lol.

Lookin at these!

Those look pretty cool Yoccos!! Kinda skater, but for the course. Cool! They look comfy!

Yeah they do! i wonder if they are.

sweet. mens or ladies gear?
I just talked to a company today that I haven't worked with before and they are sending some samples for a review. I am really excited about this one because their clothes have a unique style. I will give out more info when I get the samples.

Lookin at these!

They were included in our 13th green review we did last year. I am NOT a fan based on comfort.

I am not a fan based on looks. Not my style at all.
They were included in our 13th green review we did last year. I am NOT a fan based on comfort.

Do you think an insert could help? I like to wear skate style shoes and I've found for the harsher ones I used a doc schol's type.

Do you think an insert could help? I like to wear skate style shoes and I've found for the harsher ones I used a doc schol's type.

Maybe. I know a lot of people like the Kikkor shoes that we featured here. I really had issues with those in terms of durability.

Yoccos, I have these and absolutely love them. kind of the same look

pDSP1-7427572p275w.jpg

Yokkos, you could get a pair of Freddy Couples ECCO shoes. Absolutely love mine!

these are the ones I want but can not find them...man they are just badarse

10040281.jpg

Thanks guys!

Im a bit scared of Nikes lol. Seth I love thoseEccos!!! They are sick man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back