Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Seems I'm in, weee! :joy:

Now, if all the snow would melt please. I need to practice!

This is awesome!! I am really hoping that the shuttle launch happens that week also. That would be incredible

For those who would like to see the coure being played, The Honda Classic is March 3-6th

For those who would like to see the coure being played, The Honda Classic is March 3-6th

You going to make it this time around bulldog? It'd be great to see you there again!

Dont know how many spots they have left & also havta wait see about finances & whats goin to happen @ work.

Dont know how many spots they have left & also havta wait see about finances & whats goin to happen @ work.

it's filling up fast Bulldog, I know we'd all love to see you tackle that 100 foot putt again. I also think the magician from the ibar would like to see you again too

So I totally forgot that Pandute, Mrs. Clamfist, will be playing golf. That means that if CarstenB gets his form then we are 100% full!!!

Wow!

Can we just skip Feb and March?

I get my posting on the run

So I totally forgot that Pandute, Mrs. Clamfist, will be playing golf. That means that if CarstenB gets his form then we are 100% full!!!

She is a much better player than me. She really has a natural talent for the game. Sorry it took me a bit to get back to your PM.

Thats great! Seems like it went from 50% to full in less than a week. Shows what happens when a few canadians get their act together and say the're coming.

I am really excited to meet all the new faces this trip!

To be honest, I am really surprised at the number of new people... I sorta expected people from the last outing to be busting down the doors for this one, leaving a lot of "newbies" out in the cold. Now that we filled though and no one can back out, I think we can start talking about the rookie hazing!

edit:
Just got my OnPar GPS and loaded the 4 PGA courses! Reliving the champion as we speak!

I am really excited to meet all the new faces this trip!

To be honest, I am really surprised at the number of new people... I sorta expected people from the last outing to be busting down the doors for this one, leaving a lot of "newbies" out in the cold. Now that we filled though and no one can back out, I think we can start talking about the rookie hazing!

edit:
Just got my OnPar GPS and loaded the 4 PGA courses! Reliving the champion as we speak!

I'm excited to meet everyone, and just take in what I am sure is going to be the best golf weekend I have ever had. I can't say why everyone that attended last time didn't or couldn't make it this time, but as a newbie I am glad they couldn't! Hazing...well bring it on.

It will be cool to put a face to an avatar :cool:

Is it bad that I am already scripting my outfits for the golf and THP dinner?

Yes! Although I'd be lying if I didn't at least think of a few things I'd be wearing too. Wow, it's a sickness.

The dinner is the one that is trouble me the most. I liked my outfit so much last year that I may wear it to the THP Dinner at the PGA Show. But I cant do the same outfit or jacket two years in a row. So its back to the drawing board. I found a great jacket at Ted Baker but they were on closeout and did not have my size. No way to have it tailored either. I have been searching online for 2 days with no luck. So I am on a mission to find something new.

Golf will probably take care of itself with some new lines coming out.

The dinner is the one that is trouble me the most. I liked my outfit so much last year that I may wear it to the THP Dinner at the PGA Show. But I cant do the same outfit or jacket two years in a row. So its back to the drawing board. I found a great jacket at Ted Baker but they were on closeout and did not have my size. No way to have it tailored either. I have been searching online for 2 days with no luck. So I am on a mission to find something new.

If I wasn't nervous enough about taking my golf game on the road for the first time ever now you have me thinking about fashion? Maybe I will just pull a Canadian and show up in a toque, shorts, tucked in short sleeve dress shirt, wooley socks with brown sandals to go with my black belt.

Lets tag team it
If I wasn't nervous enough about taking my golf game on the road for the first time ever now you have me thinking about fashion? Maybe I will just pull a Canadian and show up in a toque, shorts, tucked in short sleeve dress shirt, wooley socks with brown sandals to go with my black belt.

Can I borrow a tube sock from someone?
Canadian-Flag-Suit.jpg

You NEVER have to worry about your golf game.

Lets tag team it

Can I borrow a tube sock from someone?

You have no idea how bad that sounds.

I'm in with that outfit, come on 9-iron you in?

I gave my dinner outfit a dry run last week. It turned out stellar, so that's already set for me!

I don't want to pull the same outfits as the last outing, so I'll have to find some way to change things up a bit. The new sligo stuff I bought last week sure is helping that!

Yes! Although I'd be lying if I didn't at least think of a few things I'd be wearing too. Wow, it's a sickness.

I think it's funny that you are already thinking about what to wear. You are right though JB, you probably shouldn't wear the same outfit two years in a row for the dinner, that would just come off as being lazy haha

I'm not going to lie, I'm already trying to think of things to wear for the dress like a pro contest.

I gave my dinner outfit a dry run last week. It turned out stellar, so that's already set for me!

I don't want to pull the same outfits as the last outing, so I'll have to find some way to change things up a bit. The new sligo stuff I bought last week sure is helping that!

You guys may be a little sick. Dry outfit runs...AWESOME!

Back