Hello from the home of golf

ScottishTop100

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys

Just joined the forum after following THP on twitter & inadvertently starting a fight between you guys and a journo over the GMac to Srixon story! Been impressed by the news section and thought I would join up the forum to see what it's like. Doesn't help that most of the courses over here are closed due to snow and/or flooding!

I live in Dundee in Scotland (about 10 miles north of St Andrews and 5 miles south of Carnoustie); member of a superb links course called Monifieth. Aside from playing, usually badly, I have a small blog about the courses I have managed to hack to pieces.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!! Glad you joined us!!

Welcome to THP, man it must be nice to live that close to all of those great courses.

Hi guys

Just joined the forum after following THP on twitter & inadvertently starting a fight between you guys and a journo over the GMac to Srixon story! Been impressed by the news section and thought I would join up the forum to see what it's like. Doesn't help that most of the courses over here are closed due to snow and/or flooding!

I live in Dundee in Scotland (about 10 miles north of St Andrews and 5 miles south of Carnoustie); member of a superb links course called Monifieth. Aside from playing, usually badly, I have a small blog about the courses I have managed to hack to pieces.

Welcome to THP. I think you'll find that the tour news here rivals anything else on the internet- and that the equipment reviews are second to none.

Hey dude, I feel your pain. The weather has indeed been rubbish (even for Jan) over here. Apparantly my home course is opening again tomorrow luckily.

Welcome to THP too btw

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the best golf site.

welcome to THP! If I want to play st andrews can I stay at your house? :D

wow always nice to meet some fellows from the other side of the pond. Welcome to THP - hope you love it- and boy am i jealous!! I want to play atleast one of those courses in my lifetime! sweet.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It is nice living here but funnily enough I only started playing golf a couple of years ago! Football (soccer) was my big sporting passion. Now golf is firmly number 1. Playing the Championship course at Carnoustie this year along with Kingsbarns & Royal Dornoch. Some spectacular golf! If any of you are looking for Scottish courses to play give me a shout as there are some hidden gems. I also have a spare room for those playing the old course & with an extra slot on the ballot!!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP ST100 !!

Welcome to THP! I hear you on the snow end of things. We were done golfing back in October and probably won't be good to go again until at least mid-late April. Damn that snow!

welcome!

Welcome to THP! I hear you on the snow end of things. We were done golfing back in October and probably won't be good to go again until at least mid-late April. Damn that snow!

Completely agree! We don't usually get too much over here but this year it has been terrible and then when it melts - lots of flooding! Did get 18 holes in on 31st December & I am hopeful I can get out next weekend so not all bad!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, nice to have a fellow jock on here,just a shame your 70 miles south of the nicest part of Scotland!
Played your course a couple of times,very nice.

Welcome!

hello from glasgow :) the snow is a right nightmare!

Welcome!

Back