2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Gus:

Players in BLUE are players that you have that are the same as the team ahead of you / leader ( depending on which view you select ). Players in RED, are the players unique to your team.

If you are lucky enough to be in 1st place, the players in BLUE are the ones you picked that are the same as the 2nd place team, and GREEN are unique to your team.

It gives you an idea of which players you need to pick up the pace.

Players in BLUE are players that you have that are the same as the team ahead of you / leader ( depending on which view you select ). Players in RED, are the players unique to your team.

If you are lucky enough to be in 1st place, the players in BLUE are the ones you picked that are the same as the 2nd place team, and GREEN are unique to your team.

It gives you an idea of which players you need to pick up the pace.

Found it.

Except if you are looking at your team at the top of the page...they will all be blue.

What? This is what you said before (I quoted you earlier):

Ahh I see . . . thought you meant if you were in first place.

Shanks,

How do I change it from comparing me to the person in front of me to comparing me to the leader?
With all my players being blue at the top of the screen, that means I need to find myself on the leaderboard to see the comparison of my team to the leader?

Click on the "Behind Leader" Column Title.... Your team at the top of the page will now be colored just like it is in the table itself.

Still shows up as all blue... now the leader shows up at the top of the page and my team is gone.
Does browser matter? I am using Chrome

It looks OK to me... anybody else having any problems ????

Works fine for me using Firefox....go team JRod!

Click on the "Behind Leader" Column Title.... Your team at the top of the page will now be colored just like it is in the table itself.

Cool, worked for me, thanks.

This is pretty cool. Thanks THP for providing this.

Hey All,

Thanks for letting me play your "test week", it was a blast !

I'll probably visit again and join you all for the majors.

Hope you all enjoy the Fantasy League, and if you have any questions, just PM me, or use the "Contact W.W.F.S." link.

Cheers

This is gonna be alot of fun...hopefully I get to use all 10 people from now on!

Congrats Jrod

Thanks, only one I will win all year is the one that doesn't count hehe.

102nd and $1.4 Mill behind the leader... at least I'm still on pace to keep my tour card for next season, ha.

Glad that was only practice. :)

77th place. One DQ and everyone else within the top 25. This is going to be a top scoring league, and tough to win!!

Signed up and ready to go !! Is there a limit on how many times you use each golfer for the season ?

Went from 6th to 113th to 37th to 4th. I had no idea what to expect....similar to my swing. hehe

It was fun and I am looking forward to next weeks tournament.

77th place. One DQ and everyone else within the top 25. This is going to be a top scoring league, and tough to win!!

Just so long as I finished ahead of you bro. We were hovering around the dumpster together. I have no clue where I finished.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Signed up and ready to go !! Is there a limit on how many times you use each golfer for the season ?

I dont think so. I think its a week by week thing for each tournament.

I dont think so. I think its a week by week thing for each tournament.

I believe that's correct. How else could everyone pick Tiger everytime he tee's it up, lol

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back