2011 THP Demo Day Thread

best thing you've said so far this week man!
umm, can i reiterate how much i'd like to see everything that's white from Taylormade at the outing?

A 4w would be great to see.
Agreed on that. I would really love to see a 4W or higher lofted 3W to see how they work for my slower swing.

we'll just take one of everything in their 2011 lineup, lol

+1, other than hitting the mashie this is what I'm most looking forward to.

we'll just take one of everything in their 2011 lineup, lol

Just one? I'd say we'll need about 50 of everything! You know, one for everyone? :D

If possible, I'd like to see the T3 R11 fairway. My mind is pondering some possibilities and a 14* wood may be what the Dr. ordered.

A 4w would be great to see.

would love to see that, esp in the Diablo Octane, new launcher models. and the Superfast 2.0

Since the mashie was a big hit last year, I know Nerfny and others would like to be able to demo the ladies mashie this time around

My requests:

• Dromos shafts
  • Vokey wedges with spinners
  • CG16 wedges with spinners
  • Both of the Titleist drivers
  • Super Fast 2.0 with stock shaft and a C Kua
  • R11 with 10.5 and 9.5 lofts and a Low launch and mid launch Dromos shafts
  • Titleist's Players cavity irons
  • Callaway Razr Blades They are just so pretty I want to hit them
  • TM Forged irons of each type
  • Maybe a few Miyazaki shafts cut to 3W length (this may be asking a bit much I understand)
  • R11 3W and 4W with a mid launch and low launch shaft (very interested to see different loft, shaft combination and their distances)
  • Air Force driver to see if they hype is worth anything
  • This may sound strange, but I would like to have different spikes to try on different days.

I think that is all I have.

Will there be more than one launch monitor or maybe a different one? That one you had from Accusport was real buggy and had battery issues, etc.

Will there be more than one launch monitor or maybe a different one? That one you had from Accusport was real buggy and had battery issues, etc.

It had its firmware update and works perfectly like it did at the last outing.

It had its firmware update and works perfectly like it did at the last outing.
Good to know. The launch monitor will probably be a hot stop during the demo day, might they send another just for the outing to alleviate a logjam?

This may be a bit out there, but would it be possible to some iron sets in with different shaft options? For example, from the CG16 thread, JB has them with the Monaco shafts aswell as the DG S300. Is this a viable request? Can it be done? Can we see different sets with different shafts?

Good to know. The launch monitor will probably be a hot stop during the demo day, might they send another just for the outing to alleviate a logjam?

As mentioned above, there will be a sign up sheet and each person will get a certain amount of time.

My requests:

• Dromos shafts
  • Vokey wedges with spinners
  • CG16 wedges with spinners
  • Both of the Titleist drivers
  • Super Fast 2.0 with stock shaft and a C Kua
  • R11 with 10.5 and 9.5 lofts and a Low launch and mid launch Dromos shafts
  • Titleist's Players cavity irons
  • Callaway Razr Blades They are just so pretty I want to hit them
  • TM Forged irons of each type
  • Maybe a few Miyazaki shafts cut to 3W length (this may be asking a bit much I understand)
  • R11 3W and 4W with a mid launch and low launch shaft (very interested to see different loft, shaft combination and their distances)
  • Air Force driver to see if they hype is worth anything
  • This may sound strange, but I would like to have different spikes to try on different days.

I think that is all I have.

Awesome list here. I'll just stand next to setho and he can hand me whatever club he gets done hitting.

you shouldn't see logjam this time biggsy. we're going to have a sign up sheet so everyone can sign up for an alloted time on the launch monitor.

edit: JB beat me to it, a reoccuring theme.

Awesome list here. I'll just stand next to setho and he can hand me whatever club he gets done hitting.

not a bad idea OEM, just make sure he doesn't mistake you for a launch monitor or else you'll take one off the shin.

I like the idea of having some 4w's there like Seth mentioned

you shouldn't see logjam this time biggsy. we're going to have a sign up sheet so everyone can sign up for an alloted time on the launch monitor.

edit: JB beat me to it, a reoccuring theme.

As mentioned above, there will be a sign up sheet and each person will get a certain amount of time.
Thanks, I missed that.

Skimmer!

The OEM Seal of Approval! Often sought after and rarely obtained (well, for more than a week anyway).

not a bad idea OEM, just make sure he doesn't mistake you for a launch monitor or else you'll take one off the shin.

I like the idea of having some 4w's there like Seth mentioned

Oh you bastard!

I believe I mentioned in my first request but after seeing the newsletter I'm really hoping we see the Nike VR Pro Cavity set to take on course. I would love to try these bad boys out.

I can't wait to see items as they come in. Last year I had no idea I wanted different irons until I hit the Machspeeds.

+1, other than hitting the mashie this is what I'm most looking forward to.

Ditto! Plus hitting some of those sweet Miyazaki shafts!!

The Ti-Hot Odyssey putter. Not sure where it falls in their line of putters but if they had an extra they'd like to ship out.. Could be fun!

Could you guys please request some Method CORE putters.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Id like to see some of the new Odssey Dart putters.

Back