2011 THP Demo Day Thread

I trade you my Mashie for awhile ;)

Anyone in my group is more than welcome to hit any of my clubs too! Feel free to ask!

I don't think anybody has requested this, but can we get some of the Odyssey Dart Putters there?

1st post updated!

I'm loving the list so far! I'm definitely going to be using a strategy for which clubs I get to hit this time. Thank you all so much!

I'm definitely seeing some items on there I want to hit. What's crazy is I know this list is going to grow. Looks awesome!

Great list so far!! For things such as fairways and hybrids, are all lofts included or have just certain ones been sent?

First post updated again

Great list so far!! For things such as fairways and hybrids, are all lofts included or have just certain ones been sent?

We dont list lofts or flexes. We will have many of some and singular of others.

I am going to be so overwhelmed on that Friday! It is going to be just like Christmas as a kid, I won't know which toy I want to play with the most.

I love all of the companies! Haha, I'm stoked to hit those TA7's.

I am going to be so overwhelmed on that Friday! It is going to be just like Christmas as a kid, I won't know which toy I want to play with the most.

There's going to a lot of us feeling that way. Kids in the toy store!

Can you request those new sub $100 putters from Taylormade?

How about Octane and Razr hawk hybrids?

What?! No Vokeys? Or Scottys? Psht cant call it a real demo day until you have the finest of equipment in attendance. :blob:

What?! No Vokeys? Or Scottys? Psht cant call it a real demo day until you have the finest of equipment in attendance. :blob:

While the sarcasm is noticed, we will have both of those at demo day.

The post gets updated as things arrive.

wow that's quite the list to start from.

Man great list so far. What rough percentage of the list is in lefty?

Man great list so far. What rough percentage of the list is in lefty?

Not sure. We will have LH stuff there as we always do and request everything we can in RH & LH.

The list is looking good so far. Hope to see some Odyssey Dart putters and some Srixon stuff added.

Not sure. We will have LH stuff there as we always do and request everything we can in RH & LH.

Thanks JB I know you request it all in both and you get what you get.

Could I make a request for
CG15 wedges (I know some people have these so if I could at lest try some, and any with DG Spinners would be a bonus.
G15 driver
Mizuno MP 53s
And I assuming the Z star will be there, this is on the top of my to buy list.

Thank you guys sooo much! I am very excited for this trip!

I Tapped, I Talked

Awesome list!! I cannot wait. Cmon Titleist where the heck are you!

JB do you think Nike will send the Method CORE putters?

Back