Worked out w/an Athlete

Just checked this thread and realized it now had a name. Doesn't he have some ridiculous gym at his new house, why does he venture out with the mortals?

He still lives in Windermere.

That's from Nike HQ. That picture is somewhere else on the forum, maybe even in this thread I can't remember.

I saw Tiger at the gym today and he was working out with Foley. Looks like he is really gearing up for the 2011 season.

Good to hear, I'd love to see a bunch of solid performers this year, I really like playoffs haha. He wasn't wearing his cat burgler mask was he? It cracks me up what these rags will come up with to make headlines.

Good to hear, I'd love to see a bunch of solid performers this year, I really like playoffs haha. He wasn't wearing his cat burgler mask was he? It cracks me up what these rags will come up with to make headlines.

Nope, he had on gym/basketball shorts, a matching sleeveless top and a matching hat that was on backwards. Foley looked sharp in a red Nike long sleeved top and black shorts with a white Nike hat.

love the THPaparazzi report GG!
Nope, he had on gym/basketball shorts, a matching sleeveless top and a matching hat that was on backwards. Foley looked sharp in a red Nike long sleeved top and black shorts with a white Nike hat.

love the THPaparazzi report GG!

If ever there was a day I could have taken a picture it would have been today and I should have. I was doing abs and stretching in this little alcove type space and he was in my direct eye line but they couldn't really see me so it would have been perfect. Foley was standing behind Tiger and Tiger was on a stability ball (which was actually next to me and he came over and got it) and he was doing an overhead press with some seriously heavy weights. It would have been a great picture.

Is Foley like 5'5 or really short? I know his segment on GC with Rymer he looked like a child. But Rymer is like 6'4 from tweet he responsed to.

Is Foley like 5'5 or really short? I know his segment on GC with Rymer he looked like a child. But Rymer is like 6'4 from tweet he responsed to.

I honestly wasn't close enough to see how tall he was and Tiger was on the stability ball the entire time so I couldn't compare his height to Foley's.

Foley isn't short, but he aint to tall either.

You know who is suprisingly short? Nick Saban. Met him at football camp, and was suprised to find that I was taller than him.

Sports-Illustrated

Not that it matters but for the sake of being bored and arguing they list Tiger at 6'1..... Foley still doesn't look tall.

If ever there was a day I could have taken a picture it would have been today and I should have. I was doing abs and stretching in this little alcove type space and he was in my direct eye line but they couldn't really see me so it would have been perfect. Foley was standing behind Tiger and Tiger was on a stability ball (which was actually next to me and he came over and got it) and he was doing an overhead press with some seriously heavy weights. It would have been a great picture.

was foley wearing his fanny pack of technology and his "i'm smart" spectacles?

Hey now..... even Hulk Hogan wears a fanny pack!

Not that it matters but for the sake of being bored and arguing they list Tiger at 6'1..... Foley still doesn't look tall.

How tall do you feel he is (TW)?

I would say he is around that...over 6' 0 for sure. I know Phil is a little taller (pgatour has him at 6'3) but never really seen like Phil or Stenson side by side with Tiger in person.

I've seen Bubba and Tiger practice at Masters few years back but I remember what Bubba wore than height difference from then. They have Bubba at 6'3.

Foley is supposed to be at the PGA Show so I'll just see for myself.

Hey now..... even Hulk Hogan wears a fanny pack!

the hulkster, he's exactly the reason why i don't mind wearing one either. he should be a role model for everyone, especially those of us that are balding.

Hey GG

Have you signed both for for THP yet? :act-up:

He felt taller than that to me.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Yeah same here. Alot of tour players to me seem taller than what places list them so you never really know. Could be shoes/spikes I don't know. But at same time there are alot of players seem shorter in person than you think they are from tv too.

TW seems to be a legite 6'1 to me. Phil is definitely a legit 6'3. Having stood next to them and me being 5'11 it seems fairly close at least.

Back